• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are a small business who utilizes Salesforce extensively to track all customer, lead, and prospect data.

We've done some customization and we need to improve our workflow, reports, and dashboards to support better business success.   We also need to begin using our data to better market.  As part of the effort to improve our marketing I'd implement an autoresponder system, whether that is native to Salesforce or integrated with a third party. 

We are looking for strategic planning recommendations as well as implementation. 

I'm not exactly sure how long it will take to implement our needs. We may do this in stages, depending on recommendations.

We have the Enterprise version of Salesforce.

Although, this project is short term to move us forward, I'd like to build a relationship with a log-term "go-to" person. 

Thanks,

Joanna

We are a small business who utilizes Salesforce extensively to track all customer, lead, and prospect data.

We've done some customization and we need to improve our workflow, reports, and dashboards to support better business success.   We also need to begin using our data to better market.  As part of the effort to improve our marketing I'd implement an autoresponder system, whether that is native to Salesforce or integrated with a third party. 

We are looking for strategic planning recommendations as well as implementation. 

I'm not exactly sure how long it will take to implement our needs. We may do this in stages, depending on recommendations.

We have the Enterprise version of Salesforce.

Although, this project is short term to move us forward, I'd like to build a relationship with a log-term "go-to" person. 

Thanks,

Joanna