• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've an idea but due to last minute changes; no team.  Anyone ready to hack; looking for inspiration -- give me a shout. 

I've an idea but due to last minute changes; no team.  Anyone ready to hack; looking for inspiration -- give me a shout. 

My upstate New York charity needs a specialty Heroku mobile app closely integrated with Chatter and Database.com as well as web hooked to some Citrix technology that would be a good candidate for hackathon if someone wanted to tackle it on a spec basis..  I can not attend Dreamforce, and I have way too much on my plate for me to even think about how to build the app itself right now, but we badly need it.  We just want to be able to use an instance of this app once you get it done.

I don't know if my offer is allowed or not, seems like it is from reading the rules, because I would not be competing on your team - just giving you the idea for it.  We will give you the idea and our design app specs.  You build it.  you compete with it.  You keep all of the money that you win with it.  Just please let us use it afterwards to actively manage a new Classroom  in the Cloud that my charity is rolling out and track people's participation in the charity's small business empowerment demonstration project. (I would hope you would include a powered by you badge on it somewhere so we can help you to promote your own firm in the future). Email me at rolaine@hopeforstartups.org