• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using the standard meeting request out-of-the-box solution of Salesforce to conduct meeting between normal users and client-partner users. Now, when a normal user creates a meeting request, an email is sent to all invitees automatically by Salesforce itself. When a recipent is a partner user we need the email to go with the partner portal URL. The following email is sent to a Partner User, when a user has confirmed a meeting at a specific date & time.

See the screenshot attached
Meeting Request Screenshot
In the screenshot, notice the URL below the "Respond to This Request" button. You can see that the URL belongs to our Salesforce org. But this email is being sent to a partner user. When I login as a Partner User and click on this link, it takes me to Salesforce login page. When i just take the id from the end of the URL and try to open it in the Partner Portal, it opens up the Multi Person Calendar Event where i can accept or decline the event. Is there a way to customize this standard email template so that, for partner portal users, the URL has the Partner Portal URL in the email ??
  • September 07, 2015
i have a requirement where i need to create a SF installable and i am trying to keep as few Static Resources as possible. In fact, i am trying to have just one BIG static resource. But i am facing a problem. I have successfully put all the css files in one large file and i have accessed the the files within it in the following way:

<apex:Stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'First.css')}"/>
<apex:Stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'Second.css')}"/>
<apex:Stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'Third.css')}"/>
<apex:Stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'Fourth.css')}"/>
If in the same file (i.e. JqueryResources) if i keep few javascript files, i am unable to access these files as:

<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'Javascript.js')}"/>
I currently making it work like this

<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.JavascriptResource}"/>
where JavascriptResource is name of the stand alone static resource containing Javascript.js. So how do i fix this??

The Footer of my pageblock table below is always aligning the data in footer to the left. Is there any way to center align it?

<apex:column style="text-align:center;">
<apex:facet name="header">NSY Quota</apex:facet>
<apex:outputText value="{0,number,###,###,###,###,###}">
<apex:param value="{!FinalMap[Grid].RepNSY_Quota}"/>
</apex:outputText>
<apex:facet name="footer"><apex:outputText value="{0, number,###,###,###,###,###}">
<apex:param value="{!FooterNSYQuota}"/>
</apex:outputText></apex:facet>
</apex:column>

• September 27, 2013

now I have a silverlight application that holds all the invoices of my client. However,the application that i am building for my client is on Salesforce.com What i need to be able to do is send a request from salesforce in the form of a URL with orderid appeneded and get a response(i.e. the corresponding invoice) from the silverlight app and display it in a visualforce page. How exactly do i go about acheiving this?

The Footer of my pageblock table below is always aligning the data in footer to the left. Is there any way to center align it?

<apex:column style="text-align:center;">
<apex:facet name="header">NSY Quota</apex:facet>
<apex:outputText value="{0,number,###,###,###,###,###}">
<apex:param value="{!FinalMap[Grid].RepNSY_Quota}"/>
</apex:outputText>
<apex:facet name="footer"><apex:outputText value="{0, number,###,###,###,###,###}">
<apex:param value="{!FooterNSYQuota}"/>
</apex:outputText></apex:facet>
</apex:column>

• September 27, 2013
i have a requirement where i need to create a SF installable and i am trying to keep as few Static Resources as possible. In fact, i am trying to have just one BIG static resource. But i am facing a problem. I have successfully put all the css files in one large file and i have accessed the the files within it in the following way:

<apex:Stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'First.css')}"/>
<apex:Stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'Second.css')}"/>
<apex:Stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'Third.css')}"/>
<apex:Stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'Fourth.css')}"/>
If in the same file (i.e. JqueryResources) if i keep few javascript files, i am unable to access these files as:

<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryResources, 'Javascript.js')}"/>
I currently making it work like this

<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.JavascriptResource}"/>
where JavascriptResource is name of the stand alone static resource containing Javascript.js. So how do i fix this??