• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I'm facing the problem from exception message.Actually,my requirement is i need to insert the list of records.while inserting if any exceptions for each record, i need to get all the error messages with record id.please help to me , how can i handle this error messgaes for each record.

Thanks to All....

I'm facing the problem alphabet index in enhanced list view.so,i'm going click on any alphabet,then i'm getting the records related to that alphabet.and i'm edit the reocrd from those records.again i'm come back to list,this time my alphabet index is going to "all" list.how ca we avoid this problem?

Hi All,

I have one requirement for uploading my custom objects like leads.In leads we have seperate link like
"Import Leads", same like I want seperate import screen for each my custom object.Is we have options like create same like as leads.?I dont want use import custom objects screen.please help me asap.

Thanks to All,

Hi All,

I'm facing the problem from exception message.Actually,my requirement is i need to insert the list of records.while inserting if any exceptions for each record, i need to get all the error messages with record id.please help to me , how can i handle this error messgaes for each record.

Thanks to All....

Hi All,

I have one requirement for uploading my custom objects like leads.In leads we have seperate link like
"Import Leads", same like I want seperate import screen for each my custom object.Is we have options like create same like as leads.?I dont want use import custom objects screen.please help me asap.

Thanks to All,

This code works in chrome, not in IE. How would I make it work in IE?

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem >

<apex:outputLabel value="Value 1" for="cbxlevel1"/>

<apex:outputPanel styleClass="requiredInput" layout="block">

<apex:selectList value="{!selectedId}" id="cbxlevel2" size="1">

<apex:selectOptions value="{!availableValues}"/>

<apex:actionSupport event="onclick" action="{!getStuff}" rerender="cbxlevel2"/>

</apex:selectList>

</apex:outputPanel>

</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

getStuff does not get fired when I pick something from the selectList. It works on chrome though

Any help would be appreciated. 

• March 04, 2010