• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I would like to do an "Events with leads" and be able to group them by the sequence of events. So, I'd like to see grouped all the leads that were "email, email, phone call, meeting" and another group "email, phone call, email, meeting" and another "phone, meeting, email",... and so on..

How Can I do that.

We need a new field called “lead metric” in leads: this shd be a formula field which = “Lead Ranking" * "Transaction Dollar Volume”.

Lead ranking is an picklst field and other one is the currency field.

Please can anyone give the formula for this. I have written this :-

IF((ISPICKVAL( Lead_Ranking__c, "0","0",
IF(ISPICKVAL( Lead_Ranking__c, "5", "5",
IF(ISPICKVAL( Lead_Ranking__c, "10", "10",
IF(ISPICKVAL( Lead_Ranking__c, "15", "15", 0, ) ) ) )

CASE(Lead_Ranking__c,"0",0, "5", 5,0) * VALUE(TEXT(Transaction_Dollar_Volume__c)))

Is any code available or  procedure in Apex code to convert object records into xml file which can be send to external server using web services in salesforce.

Awaiting some suggestions.

Regards

Pink Taco

Dear All,

I wanted to create a new profile for HR deptt, and need only cases and chatter for that. But the chatter is linked up with accounts object. Is there any possibility that can we use a new profile to have only cases without having accounts in it.

Regards

Can anyone told me the procedure to use delegated approver. I have had tried all my options with it but still it Didn't worked out of any options. Still its not giving the alerts in the 'Items to Approve' in the approver's home page. 

Regards

Hi All,

What are the steps not to show inactive accounts to all users. Tried the sharing rule making new group and added the settings. But didn't worked out.. 

Provide some light on that.

Regards

Hi All, 

Need your suppor ton this. The Google map API key is not working the chrome browser. Esle its showing result with on any other browser. Why So..???   The code and script written below.

<apex:page tabStyle="Account" standardController="Account">

<script src="http://maps.google.com/maps?file=api&v=2&key=ABQIAAAAbfPnDaL24nk10UVODur46RQ4hZBRKujLa20gdgk6BGq02b_7dRSUc-gU9S7Sru9i0Z4lD1pGbwanwg" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">

function load() {
if (GBrowserIsCompatible()) {
var map = new GMap2(document.getElementById("map"));
map.addControl(new GSmallMapControl());
map.addControl(new GMapTypeControl());

var geocoder = new GClientGeocoder();

//var address = "{!Account.BillingStreet}" + ", " + "{!Account.BillingCity}" + ", " + "{!Account.BillingState}"+"{!Account.BillingPostalCode}" + "," + "{!Account.BillingCountry}";
var address = "{!Account.BillingStreet}" + ", " + "{!Account.BillingCity}" + ", " + "{!Account.BillingState}"+"{!Account.BillingPostalCode}" + ", " + "{!Account.BillingCity}" + "," + "{!Account.BillingCountry}";

var point = geocoder.getLatLng(
address,
function(p) {
if (!p) {
alert(address + " not found");
} else {
map.setCenter(p, 13);
var marker = new GMarker(p);
map.addOverlay(marker);
//marker.openInfoWindowHtml(address);
marker.openInfoWindowHtml("<font>{!Account.Name}<br>{!Account.BillingStreet} <br>{!Account.BillingCity} {!Account.BillingState} {!Account.BillingPostalCode} <br>{!Account.BillingCountry}</font>");
}
}
);

}
}

</script>

<div id="map" style="height: 300px"></div>

<script>
load();
</script>

</apex:page>

Page Named Visit Plan is showing the calendar with teh events and routes list on right side of the page and on  left the calendar.. We can have the pwer to drag the event or route on the dat or day on the calendar.

Somehow, I am facing problem that, 

List has no rows for assignment to SObject  Error is in expression (updateVisit) in component (apex page) in page in salesforce.

And even I cannot paste or drag 2 events on same day or date plus we cannot save it. If I try to even paste  events on different dates, it will remove the previous one added on the previous date.

Can anyon eguide me on this. There is a trigger on that but I don't know where its creating an issue.

Hi Guys,

The code is done for the google map using visualforce page and assigned to the page layout. Not the all is showing any

error. But even not showing the map in the following accounts. I don't know in which setting its not allowing me not to cross  

the barrier to display it on accounts.

Can anyone help me on this.

Regards

The records are there with the dashboard running as user permission.  But still the reports are not showing any result on the dashboard. Even when i open the report from the customize button, the report were showing only fields  not records.. However, the records are there.

Can anyone help me on this.?

While Creating record in object, showing error: record type is unavailable.

After created the reports, why there are still accounts that show Blank value as Manager on dashboard. I just want to know about that. 

As how Manager is populated there coz as I know an account is assigned an account owner and the manager is only known as this is the immediate manager from the User record....!

Please let me know about this case.!!!

Area Information Analyst Sales can request for promotions into two ways (see below).  Once the promotion has been submitted for approval,  there is a level of notifications that will go to the Regional Sales Manager then to the Marketing Manager.

1. Through Distributor-Sales Promotion which is by the Account. The emails has been approved by the above mentioned managers but the area analyst is not getting the approval from the following and the approval history is not updated in the respective account.!

Can anyone explain me what would be the problem ? 

Hi All,

What are the steps not to show inactive accounts to all users. Tried the sharing rule making new group and added the settings. But didn't worked out.. 

Provide some light on that.

Regards

Page Named Visit Plan is showing the calendar with teh events and routes list on right side of the page and on  left the calendar.. We can have the pwer to drag the event or route on the dat or day on the calendar.

Somehow, I am facing problem that, 

List has no rows for assignment to SObject  Error is in expression (updateVisit) in component (apex page) in page in salesforce.

And even I cannot paste or drag 2 events on same day or date plus we cannot save it. If I try to even paste  events on different dates, it will remove the previous one added on the previous date.

Can anyon eguide me on this. There is a trigger on that but I don't know where its creating an issue.

Hi Guys,

The code is done for the google map using visualforce page and assigned to the page layout. Not the all is showing any

error. But even not showing the map in the following accounts. I don't know in which setting its not allowing me not to cross  

the barrier to display it on accounts.

Can anyone help me on this.

Regards

The records are there with the dashboard running as user permission.  But still the reports are not showing any result on the dashboard. Even when i open the report from the customize button, the report were showing only fields  not records.. However, the records are there.

Can anyone help me on this.?

While Creating record in object, showing error: record type is unavailable.

After created the reports, why there are still accounts that show Blank value as Manager on dashboard. I just want to know about that. 

As how Manager is populated there coz as I know an account is assigned an account owner and the manager is only known as this is the immediate manager from the User record....!

Please let me know about this case.!!!

Area Information Analyst Sales can request for promotions into two ways (see below).  Once the promotion has been submitted for approval,  there is a level of notifications that will go to the Regional Sales Manager then to the Marketing Manager.

1. Through Distributor-Sales Promotion which is by the Account. The emails has been approved by the above mentioned managers but the area analyst is not getting the approval from the following and the approval history is not updated in the respective account.!

Can anyone explain me what would be the problem ?