• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi 

I have 2 custom objects as dfs and License. license object is look up for dfs object. In dfs, there is an external hidden  id. When i am trying to upsert the dfs file, i was selecting the external id but its files are not upserting and giving an error as external id not specified. 

If i am selecting just the id then its being succeeded but the dfs is showing up without the license number. 

Please help me to figure out this solution for this

Thank you

jyothi

• May 03, 2013

Hi all,

I need to run a report for this year sales with the design of the table asked for is like

Agents           Jan 2013       Feb 2013       Mar 2013          April 2013
                     Nbr of Mbrs      Nbr of Mbrs    Nbr of Mbrs      Nbr of Mbrs

With the total.

I dont know which kind of report to use and how. Please help me with this.

Thank you

• April 29, 2013

Hi all

I have a web lead kind off thing going on in my salesforce and i want to figure out if there is any way that the particular user should receive a mail or any kind of alert based on the web leads county. 

There are some users who are allocated to individual counties.

Please suggest me the way to make this work.

Thank you

Jyothi

• April 03, 2013

Hi

When i am trying to upsert the records using dataloader the following errors were given 

1)Foreign key external ID: 9490400142 not found for field IDX_Group_Number__c in entity Opportunity

2) 

Attempting to update (as part of an upsert) parent field Opportunity__c with new value 006A000000KvBvtIAF, current value is 006A000000KOs7XIAT

3)

Foreign key external ID: 770470789 not found for field Broker_SSN__c in entity EDGE__c

4) 

Broker SSN: more than one record found for external id field: [a0QA0000008ztwfMAA, a0QA0000008zuMNMAY]

5)

Owner is inactive, cannot reparent the account

Can you please help me to fix these errors plz

Thank you

Jyothi

• March 28, 2013

Hi all

I have a new record type(appointed) in a custom object named DFS. I need to send the mass emails to that record type list. Please let me know if there are any ways.

Thanks

• March 25, 2013

Hi

I have a record type in person account. But i am not able to see tht in the account record type meaning when i go into accounts check for that record type, its not showing any of those.

So how can i see the records in that record type?

Any suggestions?

Thank you

• March 20, 2013

Hi 

How can i get the back of all my files from salesforce record type to external system?

my manger needs back every single opportunity which is in the other record type to be backed up.

please help me
  • March 19, 2013

Hi 

I am trying to login to dataloader. I gave my username password followed by security token but its saying

'Failed to send request to https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/27.0'. I checked even in the personal setting login history too, but there is no error showed. My username is my outlook password , where my outlook is in citrix. 

Please let me know what this error mean and y with a solution.

Thank you,

Jyothi

• March 13, 2013

HI

I want to share reports with my boss.  I do not want my boss to be able to make edits/changes or run reports at will.  What is the best way to handle?  Should we set him up with Chatter?  Will that allow me to have scheduled reports for him?  Or can I email him scheduled reports?  He is not a SFDC user as of now.

Please suggest me.

Thank you

• March 11, 2013

Hi all,

I have a custom objects broker DFS and Broker carrier, broker Carrier has broker DFS as master details relationship. After adding a new record to the Broker DFS, we need to add the broker carriers in that page. Now the problem is, i was able to add the same carriers as many times as possible( Counting as duplicates). Because of these repeated broker carriers, few fields are not being counted in Broker DFS. To mention Broker carrier has one more master detail relationship as 'Entity'

So please suggest me the solution if i have to add a validation rule or anything else and for which object. 

Thank you

Jyo

• March 06, 2013

Hi

I have a custom object named broker_c.  We developed a visualforce page asking for the customers first name, last name , phone number and email id. Once the customers clicks on submit in the visualforce page link, all the details must be imported into the 'broker_c' custom object. This can be done by web-to-lead form, but these customers are that the leads for my company. 

So please let me know the solution to integrate the visualforce page details into the custom object. i figured out that the custom object 'broker_c' is going to be the standard controller in the visualforce page. But what would be the next step?

Please help me with coding. 

• February 25, 2013

Hi

I have a custom object named broker_c.  We developed a visualforce page asking for the customers first name, last name , phone number and email id. Once the customers clicks on submit in the visualforce page link, all the details must be imported into the 'broker_c' custom object. This can be done by web-to-lead form, but these customers are that the leads for my company. 

So please let me know the solution to integrate the visualforce page details into the custom object. i figured out that the custom object 'broker_c' is going to be the standard controller in the visualforce page. But what would be the next step?

• February 25, 2013

Hi all

I have a web lead kind off thing going on in my salesforce and i want to figure out if there is any way that the particular user should receive a mail or any kind of alert based on the web leads county. 

There are some users who are allocated to individual counties.

Please suggest me the way to make this work.

Thank you

Jyothi

• April 03, 2013

Hi all

I have a new record type(appointed) in a custom object named DFS. I need to send the mass emails to that record type list. Please let me know if there are any ways.

Thanks

• March 25, 2013

Hi 

How can i get the back of all my files from salesforce record type to external system?

my manger needs back every single opportunity which is in the other record type to be backed up.

please help me
  • March 19, 2013

Hi 

I am trying to login to dataloader. I gave my username password followed by security token but its saying

'Failed to send request to https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/27.0'. I checked even in the personal setting login history too, but there is no error showed. My username is my outlook password , where my outlook is in citrix. 

Please let me know what this error mean and y with a solution.

Thank you,

Jyothi

• March 13, 2013

Hi

• February 25, 2013