• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I find myself stumped here, I am hoping you can help again.  I am trying to combine two shopping cart fields in a new custom formula field.

The first field is "pymt__Quantity__c" which is a number, the second is "pymt__Product_Code__c" which is text.  What I need to happen is this, if a customer ordered 2 GREENC (2 being the payment quantity and GREENC being the Product Code) it would populate the new field as 2:GREENC.  This is what I have tried but I get an error.  

pymt__Quantity__c & ":" & TEXT(pymt__Product_Code__c)

When creating the new field as an object in payment I get error: "Field pymt__Quantity__c does not exist. Check spelling.

When creating the new field as an object in shopping cart item I get error: "Incorrect parameter type for operator '&'. Expected Text, received a number.

Any help would be very appreciated.

I'm a newbie!  

Hello,

I am still learning formulas in Salesforce.  I have a question about populating a custom field with 2 different values.

What I am trying to accomplish is, I want my "Ship Sku" field to be populated by "Quantity__c" (a text field) and "SKU__c" (Picklist field).  So if a rep enters "2" in the quantity field and "GREENC" in the Product Sku field the "Ship Sku" field would reflect "2:GREENC".

Is this a possibility?

Thanks in advance,

Donny 

Hello,

I am fairly new to the SF game and this is my first post. I can't seem to grasp if/then formulas.  I am reaching out to all of you in hopes I can get squared away.

I am trying to estabilish a formula to look at a custom payment object field called "sku shipped"  then depending on what is entered it will populate another field with a number.

This is what I am trying to do, and I hope this makes sense.

If  Sku_Shipped_1__c  = "1:GREENC" then  Weight_1__c  = "2"

"Sku_Shipped_1_c" is a field that is populated from orders

"Weight_1_c" is the custom field I want populated with the number.

"2" is the weight

Basically, what I am trying to acheive is this, when a customer orders product the "sku shipped" field is auto populated from the website or a phone rep, but I want that to then reflect the number "2" in my weight column.

Any help is appreicated. 

Hello,

I find myself stumped here, I am hoping you can help again.  I am trying to combine two shopping cart fields in a new custom formula field.

The first field is "pymt__Quantity__c" which is a number, the second is "pymt__Product_Code__c" which is text.  What I need to happen is this, if a customer ordered 2 GREENC (2 being the payment quantity and GREENC being the Product Code) it would populate the new field as 2:GREENC.  This is what I have tried but I get an error.  

pymt__Quantity__c & ":" & TEXT(pymt__Product_Code__c)

When creating the new field as an object in payment I get error: "Field pymt__Quantity__c does not exist. Check spelling.

When creating the new field as an object in shopping cart item I get error: "Incorrect parameter type for operator '&'. Expected Text, received a number.

Any help would be very appreciated.

I'm a newbie!  

Hello,

I am still learning formulas in Salesforce.  I have a question about populating a custom field with 2 different values.

What I am trying to accomplish is, I want my "Ship Sku" field to be populated by "Quantity__c" (a text field) and "SKU__c" (Picklist field).  So if a rep enters "2" in the quantity field and "GREENC" in the Product Sku field the "Ship Sku" field would reflect "2:GREENC".

Is this a possibility?

Thanks in advance,

Donny 

Hello,

I am fairly new to the SF game and this is my first post. I can't seem to grasp if/then formulas.  I am reaching out to all of you in hopes I can get squared away.

I am trying to estabilish a formula to look at a custom payment object field called "sku shipped"  then depending on what is entered it will populate another field with a number.

This is what I am trying to do, and I hope this makes sense.

If  Sku_Shipped_1__c  = "1:GREENC" then  Weight_1__c  = "2"

"Sku_Shipped_1_c" is a field that is populated from orders

"Weight_1_c" is the custom field I want populated with the number.

"2" is the weight

Basically, what I am trying to acheive is this, when a customer orders product the "sku shipped" field is auto populated from the website or a phone rep, but I want that to then reflect the number "2" in my weight column.

Any help is appreicated.