• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

We have a trigger on Opportunity Team which updates a field in Opportunity when the role with 'Sales Manager' gets inserted/updaetd in the Opportunity Team.

This trigger is not getting fired when default opportunity team is added while creating opportunity. How to make our trigger to fire in such situation?or update the field when default team is added to the opportunity...

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi All,

In Service cloud console, When I am sending email to the customer using 'Send Email' button in the Emails related list of Case, if i want to attach any file, I am attaching it to the email instead of using actual attachment related list.
So in this case I want this attachment to be listed in the case attachments so that agent can see all the attachments at one place under case attachments without going to each and every email. How can i achieve it.

I have written trigger for this on attachment, when attachment parentid is email, then reassign this parentid to case parentid, but this is working fine for incoming email attachments. How can I acheive this for outgoing emails?

Please help.

• While we are trying to run a test class from the UI by clicking the ‘Run Test’, I am getting the following error:

Unable to process the request

Concurrent requests limit exceeded.

• If  we are  trying to run a test class from developer console then I am getting the error: “AsyncApexTests Limit exceeded”.

Hi

whenever customer sends a mail, it gets stored in the 'Email message' object which is a child to 'Case'  object. Which inturn fires workflow field update and updates 'case: Customer last contacted date' to now() (cross object formula field).
Now in case object we want time dependent action to fire if the priority of case is 'low' and case is inactive for 2 days (customer last contacted date == last modified date) it should send email alert which is not working (my doubt is will this time dependent action fire as we are not
please provide some light on this how we can achieve this workflow rule on case object

• While we are trying to run a test class from the UI by clicking the ‘Run Test’, I am getting the following error:

Unable to process the request

• If  we are  trying to run a test class from developer console then I am getting the error: “AsyncApexTests Limit exceeded”.

Hi

whenever customer sends a mail, it gets stored in the 'Email message' object which is a child to 'Case'  object. Which inturn fires workflow field update and updates 'case: Customer last contacted date' to now() (cross object formula field).
Now in case object we want time dependent action to fire if the priority of case is 'low' and case is inactive for 2 days (customer last contacted date == last modified date) it should send email alert which is not working (my doubt is will this time dependent action fire as we are not
please provide some light on this how we can achieve this workflow rule on case object

We are getting a problem querying chatter feeds in Apex.  At sporadic times we get an error page:-

"Unable to Process Request

To protect all customers from excessive usage and Denial of Service attacks, we limit the number of long-running requests that are processed at the same time by an organization. Your request has been denied because this limit has been exceeded by your organization. Please try your request again later.".

If we take out the query to NewsFeed or Object__Feed then it all works fine.  With those queries we get the sporadic error.  Once the error appears then all subseqent queries to NewsFeed fail for about 30 minutes.  After that the queries start working again.

Note that we are not using any Webservice or API calls etc.  The queries are in vanilla Visualforce controllers in Apex.  No Ajax callback or anything like that.   The error happens whether or not we use Eclipse to develop.

We only first noticed this since summer 10 went live, but that could be a coincidence as the app is being actively developed.

Anyone else have this problem?  Even better, a cure?  Or is this an SFDC bug?

• June 12, 2010