• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Installed  'Force.com Toolkit for Google Analytics' from the Force.com Code Share

However, no data  is getting imported from Google Analytics

Please Help

This seems to be rights related, but I do not see which rights would resolve it.

I have a custom object 'test' that has 4 custom fields.

account__c     Lookup for Account
transDate__c  Date
amount__c      Currency
type__c           Text(20)

I am reading in data for this from an xml file. There may be 300 records I create at a time.
When I do an insert with this data on about 95% of the data I am getting the Invalid Cross Reference Key.

There are a few....less than 1% of Account IDs that do not match, or have been deleted.

I created a permission set which gave me rights to pretty much everything and applied it to my user. Still the same problem.

What am i missing?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm developing a visualforce page where I need to support translations. My approach is to create Custom Labels and use the "language" attribute in apex page to provide the language string.

<apex:page controller="MyController"  language="{!language}">

<apex:pageBlock title="{!$Label.My_Label}" mode="detail"> 

The language string gets its value in the controller (actually is a value parsed from an XML).

My question is:

How can I generate the Visualforce page so that the header and sidebar will have the standard language value (the one selected by the user) but the rest of the labels in the VF will be translated according to the parameter passed from the controller?

I will appreciate any kind of aproach that is sustainable (not hardcoding the labels in the controller). Many thanks.

MGA

Hi Guys,

I am doing a Project, for better understanding I am trying to find out "What is the link between the class diagram and Salesforce Schema Builder? "

So far, I know that:

Class diagram:

• Describing the static view of the system.
  • Showing the collaboration among the elements of the static view.
  • Describing the functionalities performed by the system.
  • Construction of software applications using object oriented languages.
  • Analysis and design of the static view of an application.

• Describe responsibilities of a system.

• Base for component and deployment diagrams.

• Forward and reverse engineering.

Salesforce Schema Builder:

The Schema Builder makes it easier to visualize my objects, fields and relationships in an interactive Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD).
    It shows the follows:

• Objects and fields
    • Relationships between objects (standard and custom)
    • Differentiate between master-detail and lookup relationships at a glance
    • Switch views between labels and API names

To launch Schema Builder, go to Setup → App Setup → Schema Builder.

But how are the linked in any ways??

I would really appreciate your help guys :)

Anika

This seems to be rights related, but I do not see which rights would resolve it.

I have a custom object 'test' that has 4 custom fields.

account__c     Lookup for Account
transDate__c  Date
amount__c      Currency
type__c           Text(20)

I am reading in data for this from an xml file. There may be 300 records I create at a time.
When I do an insert with this data on about 95% of the data I am getting the Invalid Cross Reference Key.

There are a few....less than 1% of Account IDs that do not match, or have been deleted.

I created a permission set which gave me rights to pretty much everything and applied it to my user. Still the same problem.

What am i missing?

Thanks!

i am new to sfdc .i want to retreive data, monthwise and datewise.i mean i have  fields name, month ,from date and to date.i have created one dropdownlist month .when i select one month suppose january and search it that particular month value will come but datewise.plz urgent reply me

Installed  'Force.com Toolkit for Google Analytics' from the Force.com Code Share

However, no data  is getting imported from Google Analytics

Please Help