• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am displaying a list of products for a pricebook selected. In the pageblock table I have product name, desc,family ,quantity, discount,standard price and salesprice.

I need to calculate the salesprice(discounted price) once the user enters the discount field. How can I do this?  I am planning to use a onchange on discount but I could not figure out how to restrict the calculation of salesprice to a particular row.

I am very new to visualforce. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi

I am trying to read the content of an attachment from an apex class. 

Attachment att=   [Select Id,a.ParentId, a.Name,a.body,a.ContentType From Attachment a where ParentId=:contactId limit 1];
           System.debug('Attachment body : '+ att.body);
        System.debug('Attachment body : '+ att.ContentType);

the attachment body  content is displayed as :Blob[176680].
the body of the attachment is base64. I want to see the content of the body in plain english.

Thanks

Hi All.

I have a contact record with some(pdf/word ) attachments. When I render the contact record as a pdf, I need to display the contents of the attachments as well. It should  be like name of the document follwed by contents of the document.

Please please guide me on I can accomplish this.

thanks

Hi All.

I have a contact record with some(pdf/word ) attachments. When I render the contact record as a pdf, I need to display the contents of the attachments as well. It should  be like name of the document follwed by contents of the document.

Please please guide me on I can accomplish this.

thanks

Hi.

I am trying to override the new button on opportunity . When a user clicks on new button  for creating opportunity.In addition to the information available on the standard create page, I want a button which asks to add product and once add product is clicked the user needs to select and price book choose a product and tie it to the opportunity created.

I can  reuse the add product button on product related list. But not sure from where to start. I am pretty new to VF Pages and APex and desparately need help.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

how do i write visualforcec code for this scenario...

i have one vf page in that page i have insert data then after i click the next button when i click the next  button go to the next page in that page also i enter the data after that in page i have  another next button when click the next button go to another page in that also enter the data in that page save button is there when i have click on save button total three pages data insert  into the object

Advanced Thanks

Hi,

I am displaying a list of products for a pricebook selected. In the pageblock table I have product name, desc,family ,quantity, discount,standard price and salesprice.

I need to calculate the salesprice(discounted price) once the user enters the discount field. How can I do this?  I am planning to use a onchange on discount but I could not figure out how to restrict the calculation of salesprice to a particular row.

I am very new to visualforce. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi

I am trying to read the content of an attachment from an apex class. 

Attachment att=   [Select Id,a.ParentId, a.Name,a.body,a.ContentType From Attachment a where ParentId=:contactId limit 1];
           System.debug('Attachment body : '+ att.body);
        System.debug('Attachment body : '+ att.ContentType);

the attachment body  content is displayed as :Blob[176680].
the body of the attachment is base64. I want to see the content of the body in plain english.

Thanks