• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
we submit leads through from excel sheet (web)- web service-sales force system.daily i used to manual check whether all leads in excel sheet are presenting in sales force system.is there any way to automate validation check all the excel sheet leads in sales force system or not
String state_var=l.STATE__c!=null?l.STATE__c.substring(3):'';
            system.debug(LoggingLevel.ERROR,'state='+state_var);
            l.STATE__c=state_var;

when iam trying to insert records using data loader 
getting this error,  : execution of BeforeInsert

caused by: System.StringException: Starting position out of bounds: 3

appreciate for your help in advance
Hi

I had state custom field and the values are 

State__c   -  US-MA, US-NJ, IN-AP, IN-KE

in that field  states(MA,NJ,AP,KE)  are displaying with counry abbrivation.how to delete county abbrevations(US-,US-, IN-,IN-from state)

out put shoulsdbe MA,NJ,AP,KE

Appreciate your help

Thanks,

leading "zeros" are eliminationg in zip code when export to csv file.

wrote formula field: " ' "  & Zip_code__c

by using this leading 'zeros' coming but  ' special character also appearing before leading zero in csv file

Lead comments field:  hakke&trade, polylab&trade
actually fron end sending hakke with trade mark(TM) symbol, the value is diplaying in salesforce field value as hakke&trade

i want remove the &trade after the hakke and the value should be display as "hakke".

please help me out solve the problem

thanks for your help in advance.

I had mexico and south america leads in one queue.those leads should be routed to USA queue depends upon product id(ex product id:23).

appreciate your help advance
wrote trigger to avoid over wrtting of fields from source env to target env.
the trigger is working fine, but it isending error messages thorugh emails to salesforce connection owners, daily it is around 300 mails from lead object.

The details are as follows:

Error updating Lead record(s).  Cannot update Lead (Full Name : steven steve). Message:  You can't update this record! . StatusCode = FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION

Number of records that failed with this error : 1

For more information on how "Salesforce to Salesforce" impacts existing validation rules and apex triggers please r

Trigger:

trigger LeadUpdate on Lead (before update) {
    map<Id,boolean> mapIds = new map<Id,boolean>();
    for(PartnerNetworkRecordConnection recordConn : [select Status,LocalRecordId from PartnerNetworkRecordConnection where LocalRecordId IN :trigger.new]) {
        if( recordConn.Status.equalsignorecase('Sent') ){ //Lead is connected - outbound
            mapIds.put(recordConn.LocalRecordId,true);
        }
    }
    for ( integer iCount=0;iCount<trigger.new.size();iCount++ )
    {
        if ( mapIds.get(trigger.new[iCount].Id) != null )
            trigger.new[iCount].addError('You can\'t update this record!');

}
}

Thanks

HI

Iam looking for the apex script to change

Example:  Smith employee id=100;

Kevin Employee ID= 200 from employee custom table

Is there any apex script available to change Smith employee id=200 and Kevin Employee ID= 100

Thanks,

Abhi

Iam trying to hide flag iamge for some profiles and visible to some profiles in visualforce page

i really appreciate if any one can help me

Thanks,

Abhi

we submit leads through from excel sheet (web)- web service-sales force system.daily i used to manual check whether all leads in excel sheet are presenting in sales force system.is there any way to automate validation check all the excel sheet leads in sales force system or not
String state_var=l.STATE__c!=null?l.STATE__c.substring(3):'';
            system.debug(LoggingLevel.ERROR,'state='+state_var);
            l.STATE__c=state_var;

when iam trying to insert records using data loader 
getting this error,  : execution of BeforeInsert

caused by: System.StringException: Starting position out of bounds: 3

appreciate for your help in advance
Hi

I had state custom field and the values are 

State__c   -  US-MA, US-NJ, IN-AP, IN-KE

in that field  states(MA,NJ,AP,KE)  are displaying with counry abbrivation.how to delete county abbrevations(US-,US-, IN-,IN-from state)

out put shoulsdbe MA,NJ,AP,KE

Appreciate your help

Thanks,

Lead comments field:  hakke&trade, polylab&trade
actually fron end sending hakke with trade mark(TM) symbol, the value is diplaying in salesforce field value as hakke&trade

i want remove the &trade after the hakke and the value should be display as "hakke".

please help me out solve the problem

thanks for your help in advance.

I had mexico and south america leads in one queue.those leads should be routed to USA queue depends upon product id(ex product id:23).

appreciate your help advance
wrote trigger to avoid over wrtting of fields from source env to target env.
the trigger is working fine, but it isending error messages thorugh emails to salesforce connection owners, daily it is around 300 mails from lead object.

The details are as follows:

Error updating Lead record(s).  Cannot update Lead (Full Name : steven steve). Message:  You can't update this record! . StatusCode = FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION

Number of records that failed with this error : 1

For more information on how "Salesforce to Salesforce" impacts existing validation rules and apex triggers please r

Trigger:

trigger LeadUpdate on Lead (before update) {
    map<Id,boolean> mapIds = new map<Id,boolean>();
    for(PartnerNetworkRecordConnection recordConn : [select Status,LocalRecordId from PartnerNetworkRecordConnection where LocalRecordId IN :trigger.new]) {
        if( recordConn.Status.equalsignorecase('Sent') ){ //Lead is connected - outbound
            mapIds.put(recordConn.LocalRecordId,true);
        }
    }
    for ( integer iCount=0;iCount<trigger.new.size();iCount++ )
    {
        if ( mapIds.get(trigger.new[iCount].Id) != null )
            trigger.new[iCount].addError('You can\'t update this record!');

}
}

Thanks

HI

Iam looking for the apex script to change

Example:  Smith employee id=100;

Kevin Employee ID= 200 from employee custom table

Is there any apex script available to change Smith employee id=200 and Kevin Employee ID= 100

Thanks,

Abhi

Iam trying to hide flag iamge for some profiles and visible to some profiles in visualforce page

i really appreciate if any one can help me

Thanks,

Abhi