• Amdocs

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everyone,

I am a total newbie when it comes to apex test classes and code coverage. I took over an org where a lot of customizing was done. When i hit "Estimate your organization's code covearge" it says:
User-added imageBefore that I was running tests on all our test classes.

Now I've build something on our sandbox and tried to deploy it. But I am getting the following error:

User-added image
Are these two different things? 

What can i do to get more than 73%? Write test classes for existing apex classes?

Thanks in Advance
Jan

I have an excel which is unzipped and stored in Salesforce using the method described in the blog (https://andyinthecloud.com/2012/12/09/handling-office-files-and-zip-files-in-apex-part-2/ ). I have some data received in form of XML in Salesforce which I need to store in the same excel as sheet 2. How can I achieve this through Apex? Please let me know. Thank you in advance
Referring to the same question asked in the link (When transferring live agent chat, the auto greeting repeats and is inaccurate) I tried the solution mentioned in the https://resources.docs.salesforce.com/sfdc/pdf/service_dev.pdf but it doesn't work. The auto greeting message is still being sent to the customer. Can someone help me, please? I need to send customize greeting when chats are being transferred.
I've a custom search page containing records from 3 diff instances in one instance, I click on record from current instance(cs14) & I see it properly  because I am logged in, but when I click on record from another sandbox(cs12) it gets overridden/redirected by the browser to cs14.
I am not logged into 2nd and 3rd sandbox currently. I need to show user login page for 2nd/3rd sandbox or redirect to the right record if possible. How to achieve this? 
I am aware the user has to login to the 2nd and 3rd instance in the same browser to be redirected to right record but I am looking for a different solution instead of asking users to log in to all instances every time(every day) when they start searching.
Hello All,

I need an urgent help, how can I directly show the record to the sales rep in Edit mode instead of showing record detail page after Pre Chat form creates the case and contact record.
Can it be done use pre-chat API?
Hello All,

I am using JSP and Rest Api to access Knowledge Articles.
I get the articles but the images are broken.
I changed the url in all img tags as https://["domainName"].cs15.force.com/servlet/rtaImage?eid=ka**********&feoid=*********&refid=*********
Still I dont see the images in the Knowledge article.
Can somebody help?
Thanks,
Jayesh

Hello everyone,

I am a total newbie when it comes to apex test classes and code coverage. I took over an org where a lot of customizing was done. When i hit "Estimate your organization's code covearge" it says:
User-added imageBefore that I was running tests on all our test classes.

Now I've build something on our sandbox and tried to deploy it. But I am getting the following error:

User-added image
Are these two different things? 

What can i do to get more than 73%? Write test classes for existing apex classes?

Thanks in Advance
Jan

Hi All,

We are trying to release bita version of the application through manage package. we had done some changes on classes and then realease the manage package. but the problem is what ever the last changes it was not reflacting in manage pacakage how can we resolve that.?

please give us the suggestions.

User-added image
Preciso pegar este valor da quantidade de dias que uma oportunidade passou em cada fase, mas não acho nada relacionado, só vejo pra relatórios.. alguém pode me ajudar?
I have an excel which is unzipped and stored in Salesforce using the method described in the blog (https://andyinthecloud.com/2012/12/09/handling-office-files-and-zip-files-in-apex-part-2/ ). I have some data received in form of XML in Salesforce which I need to store in the same excel as sheet 2. How can I achieve this through Apex? Please let me know. Thank you in advance
Referring to the same question asked in the link (When transferring live agent chat, the auto greeting repeats and is inaccurate) I tried the solution mentioned in the https://resources.docs.salesforce.com/sfdc/pdf/service_dev.pdf but it doesn't work. The auto greeting message is still being sent to the customer. Can someone help me, please? I need to send customize greeting when chats are being transferred.
Hello All,

I need an urgent help, how can I directly show the record to the sales rep in Edit mode instead of showing record detail page after Pre Chat form creates the case and contact record.
Can it be done use pre-chat API?
I have the read documentation multiple times, I am able to create the Case with the information from prechat form, show the created Case, but I want the Case to be shown in EDIT mode where in agent can go add additional information.

Any tips on how this can be done.
Hi, 

I have made my cases object private and have a custom visualforce page and controller to retrieve a list of cases.

On the standard page, a user can only see those cases they have read permissions on.

On the visualforce page, the query also retrieves cases where the case contact is also from the same account. However, the user does not actually have permission to these cases, and gets a permission error when they try to access it. 

Just for my own sanity, when you run a query it should only retrieve those objects which you have at least permission to, correct? It has been working like this for everything else I can remember. 

Is there something weird with case sharing and customer portal licenses?

I am using overage customer portal licenses in a community.  

Hi Everyone,

when I try to install Eclipse Juno 4.2 with the force.com IDE I get the following error message:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: Force.com IDE 25.0.0.201206181021 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 25.0.0.201206181021)
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE 25.0.0.201206181021 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 25.0.0.201206181021) requires 'org.eclipse.update.ui 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Kind regards,

Otto

• July 02, 2012