• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Previously we had used a hack so that Gmail would autobcc the email to salesforce address.  However, since Gmail recently deployed a new layout where message are composed in a pop-out window, the hack is broken.

As a temporary solution we are asking users to revert back to the old layout but I imagine this layout won't be available for too much longer.  If anyone has a hack for the new layout I'd love to see it :)

Thanks

• November 14, 2012

I wanna intergrate SSO between Salesforce and Google App Engine (Java).

Followed all steps in Google App Engine set up but I'm trouble finding where to enable SSO in Salesforce.

http://code.google.com/p/sfdc-gae-sso-delegated-auth/wiki/Setup

How can i do this ? Gimme easy steps.

Thanks in Advance :)

Hi,

I want to develop an application which will take gmail authentication (gmail username and password) and using same authentication user can login to salesforce and user details will be saved in accounts and contacts.

I have installed Google data API toolkit in my developer account.

It would be great if anybody knows about  the google integration with salesforce.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sonali

Hiya,

I am new to Salesforce and still struggling with it. I have two issues need your kind help.

In order to record all email conversations with our contacts in salesforce, we are trying to use the bcc to Salesforce and Gmail to Salesforce functions but none of them worked.

• Bcc to Salesforce: I (as the system admin) activated the email to Salesforce from setup and every user received a email. After that, we added our own email addresses in the 'My Acceptable Email Address' and finished all the settings in 'My Email to Salesforce'. But when we sent emails to contacts in Salesforce and bcc to the long unique email address generated by salesforce, the contacts received the emails but nothing appeared in Salesforce, no activity history and no task whatsoever.

• Gmail to Salesforce: I activiated the 'Gmail to Salesforce' and 'Gmail Buttons and Links' functions. Now I can see a Gmail icon next to all contacts' email addresses. When I click it, a new email opened with the unique bcc address in the bcc field. I sent out the mail and the contact received it successfully but there was nothing appeared in my Salesforce activity history and task. Some of my colleagues tested it too and none of them got their activities recorded in the Salesforce.

At least 5 of my colleagues tested the two functions respectively (followed the instruction from salesforce step by step) and they all failed.

It will be much appreciated if anyone could give me some suggestions.

Hi
We are going live with salesforce this week and have decided to go with Google Mail. We have installed the Google plugin but can not get
the Google mail part to work. We can not get the Google buttom installed on the firefox browser? We can mail from Google through SalesForce. Thats works but it is to get the indbound mail activated.

Anyone who has tried this? Salesforce tech support can not help and referred me to SalesForce labs....

Thanks

Ole Isaksen