• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
     I have created a new user and provided the password and tried logging in to SFDC. I was able to login for the very first time.Once I logout from the application and log in to SFDC from the next time it displays me an error 'Your login attempt has failed. The username or password may be incorrect, or your location or login time may be restricted. Please contact the administrator at your company for help.'

As I am the system admin and am able to login I can say that there is no downtime also.

I am sure that the password is correct and there are no login hours/ IP restrictions. 

Could any one explain why this might be happening.

Thanks,
Karthik

Hi ,

I have a requirement where I need to send the mail to the Level 1 Appover after the Level 2 Approver has approved the record. 

I have twelve L1 approvers but any one of the twelve can approve the record, can anyone please provide me any pointers on how Can I get the Id of the user who has approved the record. 

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi folks,

I have set business hours. and i need to send e-mails to level-1 user managers in those business hours.

How to achieve this in Batch Class?

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to add my custom Expiration Date with 90 days from submission Date field. but when I have created a workflow with the following field action it is updating the value of the expiration date with 90 days but an hour less.

Workflow Field Update Action : Submission_Date__c + 90

suppose my submission date is 10/10/2013 2:30AM'

then the expiration Date is getting updated as 01/08/2014 1:30AM whereas ideally it should get updated as 01/08/2014 2:30AM.

Please let me know any pointers in that.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

I have a requirement where the SFDC Chatter should be used outside of the salesforce into an external system( developed in Java). The SFDC Chatter should be deployed into an external system from where the feeds, posts will be read, posted etc.,.

Could you please help me figure out a way?

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,
     I have created a new user and provided the password and tried logging in to SFDC. I was able to login for the very first time.Once I logout from the application and log in to SFDC from the next time it displays me an error 'Your login attempt has failed. The username or password may be incorrect, or your location or login time may be restricted. Please contact the administrator at your company for help.'

As I am the system admin and am able to login I can say that there is no downtime also.

I am sure that the password is correct and there are no login hours/ IP restrictions. 

Could any one explain why this might be happening.

Thanks,
Karthik

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to add my custom Expiration Date with 90 days from submission Date field. but when I have created a workflow with the following field action it is updating the value of the expiration date with 90 days but an hour less.

Workflow Field Update Action : Submission_Date__c + 90

suppose my submission date is 10/10/2013 2:30AM'

then the expiration Date is getting updated as 01/08/2014 1:30AM whereas ideally it should get updated as 01/08/2014 2:30AM.

Please let me know any pointers in that.

Thanks,

Karthik