• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Folks,

Some of the activities in our system automatically by mistakenly deleted by certain User, Could you please let me know whether can we get the details of those Activities by querying in anyway?

I knew we can restore the activities from Recycle bin,but the problem is that now in our recycle bin it has redundant as well as Useful activities.

Any help  on this is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Subbu

• June 20, 2013

Hi All,

I have just started writing triggers but don't know how to write test class for code coverage,Below is the Trigger code.IF any help on this is highly appreciated. The scenario is I have created the WF Task on Lead object so that whenever the Leads get qualified the Task get created but unfortunately the field which we would like to update on Task i.e Type is not available while creating Task,So i was force to write the trigger for it ,but don't know how to write  test class for it.

trigger TypeUpdateonWFTask on Task (before insert)

{

for (Task TP:Trigger.new)     

{         if (TP.Subject.contains('Qualified') && TP.Type == null)       

{               TP.Type = 'Qualified';   

}         

}   }

• April 20, 2013

Hi All,

I have just started writing triggers but don't know how to write test class for code coverage,Below is the Trigger code.IF any help on this is highly appreciated. The scenario is I have created the WF Task on Lead object so that whenever the Leads get qualified the Task get created but unfortunately the field which we would like to update on Task i.e Type is not available while creating Task,So i was force to write the trigger for it ,but don't know how to write  test class for it.

trigger TypeUpdateonWFTask on Task (before insert)

{

for (Task TP:Trigger.new)     

{         if (TP.Subject.contains('Qualified') && TP.Type == null)       

{               TP.Type = 'Qualified';   

}         

}   }

• April 20, 2013