• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hai,

When I send an html email template, it will show up as sent in the activity log, but does NOT have any details of the body of the email. 

If I use a text template, it will register in the activity log AND contain the body of the email.  

Is there a way I can set up salesforce to log the body of the html email (each html template has a text version) in my activity log?

The Problem is:

All i can see the emails in the activity log. They are all there - I just cannot see the body of the email. For example, this is what I am seeing when I view the email from the activity log:

Additional To: lcastleman@regents-austin.com
CC:
BCC: lcastleman@regents-austin.com
Attachment: Vision 2020 Statement of Giving - a00U0000004GFs6IAG.pdf

Subject: Charitable Statement for Grevelle Household
Body:
Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

Hi,

I want to dynamically extract parentid of account. this is like this.

suppose we have account hiearchery A--B--C---D--E . now on E i want to populate id of A. but i dont know length of hiearchery. 

Can somebody help on this ?

Before update trigger OR validation Rule

Greetings!

I'm setting up a Customer Community for my clients to access my instance of salesforce to open and track their own Cases.  I went through he setup steps outlined to enable users and was in the process of testing the visibility of community users to their cases (where they are the contact on the case) and discovered that while logged in as a community user I can see all cases, and can open the records.

Is there a permission setting for Customer Community I am missing?

Hi Everyone,

I am new to apex so this should be a simple question. I have a custom object with string fields. No duplicate should occur in any of these fields(before insert and before update).

I just want to add the duplictes to a list and in the end allow insert only if the list is NULL.

• September 24, 2013

Hai,

When I send an html email template, it will show up as sent in the activity log, but does NOT have any details of the body of the email. 

If I use a text template, it will register in the activity log AND contain the body of the email.  

Is there a way I can set up salesforce to log the body of the html email (each html template has a text version) in my activity log?

The Problem is:

All i can see the emails in the activity log. They are all there - I just cannot see the body of the email. For example, this is what I am seeing when I view the email from the activity log:

Additional To: lcastleman@regents-austin.com
CC:
BCC: lcastleman@regents-austin.com
Attachment: Vision 2020 Statement of Giving - a00U0000004GFs6IAG.pdf

Subject: Charitable Statement for Grevelle Household
Body:
Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE