• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Can anyone of you suggest me how to send following request using SOAP Call?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<IPSRequestTransaction>
<RequestHeader>
  <UserID>
   <ID>123456</ID>
  </UserID>

<IPAddress>1235.8.5</IPAddress>
  <Transaction>
   <Status>completed</Status>
   <Description>test</Description>
  </Transaction>
</RequestHeader>
<RequestBody>
  <Request>
   <License>

<Type>full</Type>
   </License>
   <Person>
    <SSN>
     <ID>34567</ID>
    </SSN>
   </Person>
  </Request>
</RequestBody>
</IPSRequestTransaction>
Hi all,

I have a currecy field and needs to convert it into words.
Ex: Amount : $ 1,10,521
 It should be converted into text as "1 lakh 10 thousand five hundred and twenty 1 dollars only".

Plese suggest me

HI Everyone,

I have a designed VF page as agreement document. Here I need to keep Signature like I need to enter a name in the text field and need to be shown in different font and get it saved as attachement if that particualr record. Here I am using the contact object..

Can anyone suggest on this?
Hi all,

It should be converted into text as "1 lakh 10 thousand five hundred and twenty 1 dollars only".

Plese suggest me

Hi all,

Plese suggest me

Hi,

I'm in the process of submitting our salesforce app for a security review (first time I've gone thru this process). Our app communicates with a .Net webservice so I understand that the webservice has to go against a preliminary check with the BURP proxy scanner.

I've run it against the BURP "scanner" tool and it comes up clean (no issues or errors) - is that all there is to it or do I have to run the BURP "intruder" tool also?

I'm also told that I'm supposed to submit the BURP report as part of my security submission. But since I have no issues with the scanner I can't even generate a report (since it only reports on issues). What do I do in this case?

thanks