• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a look up on custom object student to a custom object class. I was trying to access the name of class through SOQL but it is returning the ID instead of the class name.. So how can I access the class name itself instead of the ID..

Hi,

Can you please explain me in detail how to compare two pagelayouts using ecllipse? one in QA and one in PROD

Thanks.

• August 15, 2013

Hi,

Please help me out.

When a Task is completed is there any way to send an alert letting someone know it has been completed?

For instance,  executive creates a task and assigns it to an support. When that support marks the task as complete, is there a way for the executive to be notified that it has been done? 

Thanks.

• August 12, 2013

Hi,

I am trying to deploy few pagelayouts and fields from QA to PROD and PROD to QA.

when i create a new changeset, the upload button is not enabled. i have also checked with the permissions on my profile and in the system settings, i can see the options for change sets as enabled. but am not sure why the upload button is not enabled.

can you please help me if am missing anything?

Thanks,

Neil

Can you please help me with this?

How to save the scheduled reports and save the csv file on to an FTP site from salesforce?

Please let me know in detail.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I have two objects.

Contacts and Funds.

I want all the contact records who didn't fund any to the organization.

This can be determined by the id's

select * from contact,Funds

where contact.id=funds.contactid----> this means there are funds from this contact.

select * from contact,Funds

where contact.id not exists in Funds.contactid--> this means there are no funds from this contact.

This means that there are contact records who gave same funds also who didn't give any funds. We want 2 diff files.

Can someone help me with the SQL Query?

Thanks

How to use not qual to operator in SOQL

In sql, fieldname !='%xyz%'

how about soql?

here am trying to check for the picklist values.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have Opportunity object and contact object. I have to pull the data using salesforce dataloader from contact obj. for this obj i have opportunity as the child object. Can i write a query by joining these two objects?

Ex:

select contact.id,opportunity.id

from contact,opportunity

where opportunity.fieldname='text'

Is it possible in salesforce dataloder export?

or we can write a query only for one object at a time?

Hi,

I am trying to deploy few pagelayouts and fields from QA to PROD and PROD to QA.

when i create a new changeset, the upload button is not enabled. i have also checked with the permissions on my profile and in the system settings, i can see the options for change sets as enabled. but am not sure why the upload button is not enabled.

can you please help me if am missing anything?

Thanks,

Neil

Hi All,

I have 2 objects.

Contacts

Donations

Donations is the child object and have the foreign key contact id in Donations.

Each contact may donate any number of times. 

Contact to Donation have one to many relationship. So one contact has many donations.

I want to pull all contact records who donated for past 5 years from now. such that contact should have atleast one donation in each and every year.

Ex: 2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

I want the contact records who donated atleast once in 2009 and 2010 and 2011 and 2012 and 2013

If contact missed to donate in any one of the year , i dont want that record in my result.

Please help me with sql query.

Its urgent

Thanks

1. The Created Date can be updated for a record via the API as long as the Inserting System Fields feature is turned on.

A. True
B. False

Hi,

I have a look up on custom object student to a custom object class. I was trying to access the name of class through SOQL but it is returning the ID instead of the class name.. So how can I access the class name itself instead of the ID..