• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am new to Mobile Apps development. I am trying to access "testPage" in my salesforce instance from Hybrid App. Below the code to land on visualforce page after successful login.

var startData = new SFHybridApp.RemoteAppStartData("/apex/testPage");

After successful login, its trying to connect the above page and showing the below error in the login page :

"You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please login below."

But if I am trying to access a local page in mobile, It's successfully login, Below is the code I have used for accessing local page in mobile :

var startData = new SFHybridApp.LocalAppStartData();

Could let me where I am going wrong...

Regards,

Sujesh

Hi,

I am new to Mobile Apps development. I am trying to access "testPage" in my salesforce instance from Hybrid App. Below the code to land on visualforce page after successful login.

var startData = new SFHybridApp.RemoteAppStartData("/apex/testPage");

After successful login, its trying to connect the above page and showing the below error in the login page :

"You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please login below."

But if I am trying to access a local page in mobile, It's successfully login, Below is the code I have used for accessing local page in mobile :

var startData = new SFHybridApp.LocalAppStartData();

Could let me where I am going wrong...

Regards,

Sujesh