• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have question regarding the salesforce accessbility.If you build an application using apex and visualforce on the force.com platform.Can you we access the application in ipad without any issues? If yes,then what is use of the touch salesforce platform?

Answers are appreciated.

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger ItemizationAfterTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: ItemizationAfterTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0vS0000002vAnqIAE; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You do not have sufficient Amount for reimbursement.: []: Class.ItemizationClass.UpdateApprovedandPending: line 41, column 1

I am getting the above the error.I have trigger on the object to update the value of the status to approved but if the amount is negative i have a negative so any suggestions on how to handle this would appreciated.

Hi,

I am new to salesforce i am trying to understand visualforce page and apex .I have wriiten piece of code  in visual force without the controller as suggested by the developer book for salesforce but which is giving me error when i tried to save saying it is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal view ID !{save}. The ID must begin with /

<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Edit Account for {!$User.FirstName}">
<apex:pageMessages />
<apex:pageBlockButtons >
<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="!{save}"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
<apex:pageBlockSection >
<apex:inputField value="{!account.Start_Date__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Can someone tell me what am i making mistake in this code.I really appreciate your help.

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger ItemizationAfterTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: ItemizationAfterTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0vS0000002vAnqIAE; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You do not have sufficient Amount for reimbursement.: []: Class.ItemizationClass.UpdateApprovedandPending: line 41, column 1

I am getting the above the error.I have trigger on the object to update the value of the status to approved but if the amount is negative i have a negative so any suggestions on how to handle this would appreciated.

Hi,

I am new to salesforce i am trying to understand visualforce page and apex .I have wriiten piece of code  in visual force without the controller as suggested by the developer book for salesforce but which is giving me error when i tried to save saying it is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal view ID !{save}. The ID must begin with /

<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Edit Account for {!$User.FirstName}">
<apex:pageMessages />
<apex:pageBlockButtons >
<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="!{save}"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
<apex:inputField value="{!account.Start_Date__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Can someone tell me what am i making mistake in this code.I really appreciate your help.

Hi,

I have created a trigger and tested on the sandbox and it works fine. I implemented it on the production last night and recieved the following errors this morning.

Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 00520000000lct9/00D200000000Aq6 UpdateToAccSetupForm: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0220000005vt34AAA; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, This category is under construction. An email notofication will be sent when available.: [] Trigger.UpdateToAccSetupForm: line 21, column 2

I have no idea why I am getting these errors, I recieved around 4 of them, can somebody please shine a light on this for me because I thought I had mastered the trigger.

Thanks in advance.

Here is my code:

trigger UpdateToAccSetupForm on Account (after update) { //Map to store SAP number - Map key is AccountID Map<String, String> SetupFormMap = new Map<String, String>(); //Loop for each update for (Account acc : System.Trigger.new){ //If SAP Number is not Null if (acc.IF_SAP__c != null){ //Put SAP ID into map. SetupFormMap.put(acc.ID, acc.IF_SAP__c); } else{ } } //Create a list to put all records in that need updating. List<AccountSetupForm__c> recordsforupdates = new list<AccountSetupForm__c>(); //For each key that is in the map and has an AccountSetupForm for (AccountSetupForm__c aacc :[Select Id, AccountName__c, SAP_Number__c from AccountSetupForm__c where AccountName__c IN : SetupFormMap.keySet()] ){ //If the Map contains the AccountSetupForm Foreign Key if (SetupFormMap.containsKey(aacc.AccountName__c)){ //Take SAP Number from map and add to AccountSetupForm aacc.SAP_Number__c = SetupFormMap.get(aacc.AccountName__c); //Add updated AccountSetupForm record to list. recordsforupdates.add(aacc); } } //Update all AccountSetupForm records update recordsforupdates; }