• 40 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My dev console is stuck in this wierd mode and I can't figure how to get out of it.  It's occurring on multiple machines and appears to be user related.

The developer console will load. I can open triggers, classes, etc. I even see the query editor and other tabs. In front of the bottom of the dev console is this frame.  It will accept commands but I have no idea how to remove this from the console.

devconsole$

Here is my code and need to replace a particular column text with image dynamically
 <apex:pageBlock >
                        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!collectionList}" var="cList">   <!-- collection with list of requried details -->
                            <apex:repeat value="{!headerLst}" var="key"> <!-- Header list contains the header values for table -->
                                <apex:column headerValue="{!key}" style="text-align:center" value="{!cList[key]}" > <!-- displaying the details from collection list for the matching header list values -->
                                 </apex:column>  
                            </apex:repeat> 
                        </apex:pageBlockTable>
                    </apex:pageBlock>

I have a column named as "Trend" in the collection list with different text values. Conditionally need to update the text values to an image dynamically.
Example: if the "Trend" column contains a text value "Up", need to display an Up arrow image
if chart column contains a text value "Down", need to display down arrow image on the above dynamic table.

Any suggestions or inputs would be helpful. Thanks for your support in advance!

Cheers!
Hi,

We are using one/one.app to open salesforce1 from external IOS mobile app and while opening salesforce1 web app, receiving the below popup message:
Looks like there is a problem.
Aura.loadcomponent(): Failed to initialize application.
: No connection to server

Just we are calling a public facing page in a salesforce VF iframe to load as the home screen in salesforce1 web app. Not sure why i am getting this popup message. Please suggest. Thanks!
Have a text input field in VF page and placed the cursor in textinput.
Just when i open side bar and return back to the vf page again the cursor is moving to the right end?

could any one suggest and this is happening only in ios mobile on webapp(i.e., one/one.app)
Hi,

Is there a way to remove the search icon from salesforce1(IOS)?
NEED TO REMOVE SEARCH
Hi,
Our clients need all employees to install salesforce1 mobile app wrapped with client branding information. While installing they don't want to display the privacy statement of salesforce1.
Is there a way to avoid the privacy statement of salesforce1 during installing the app? Please suggest if there is any workaround?
Steps to reproduce:
Install salesforce1 app for the first time in mobile will get displayed with privacy statement: " Salesforce.com EULA Order form supplement for salesforce1 for IOS ..... etc.." 

Thanks in advance!!!
Hi,
When i open a lighting application and close the side bar[which includes component, controller, css, helper,...].Then not able to open the side bar by clicking it again on chrome browser. Added screenshot. Is it browser issue or any shortcut key to open it back?[ I can see ctrl+shift+1, 2, 3, 4 to open individual component. ]

Not able to open the component sidebar again
Need to send email alert to some agents, if the case is unattended from the queue for specified time(Say for 5 min, agents didn’t took the case from queue then email has to be triggered)

We can’t use time workflows has the duration is very small. Any Idea to implement the above scenario. Thanks!
Say i have a salesforce service provider app connected with an IDP via standard saml 2.0 with an entity id<xyz>.
Is it possible to connect salesforce1 app with OAuth with the same entity id<xyz>?
I mean web application with standard SAML and mobile application with token based authentication using the same entity id?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
Hi Guys,

Well I developed the following code:

List< OauthToken > lstOauthToken = [Select id, user.name, accesstoken From OauthToken Where userid =: Userinfo.getUserId() AND 
        	(appname = 'Salesforce1 for Android' OR appname = 'Salesforce1 for iOS')];
        system.debug('CR=lstOauthToken=size= '+lstOauthToken.size());
        system.debug('CR=lstOauthToken=accesstoken= '+lstOauthToken[0].accesstoken);
        String urlRevoke = 'https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/revoke?token=';
        urlRevoke += lstOauthToken[0].accesstoken;
        system.debug('CR=urlRevoke= '+urlRevoke);
        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        req.setEndpoint(urlRevoke);
        req.setHeader('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded');
        req.setMethod('GET');

Http http = new Http();
        HttpResponse res = http.send(req);
        system.debug('CR=response= '+res);

However when I get the access code to revoke it I got this debug, look:

Endpoint=https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/revoke?token=(hidden)
I don't know why I cannot to see this code.
Because of that I got this error message: System.HttpResponse[Status=Bad Request, StatusCode=400]

Anybody can help me?
Have a text input field in VF page and placed the cursor in textinput.
Just when i open side bar and return back to the vf page again the cursor is moving to the right end?

could any one suggest and this is happening only in ios mobile on webapp(i.e., one/one.app)
Hi,
When i open a lighting application and close the side bar[which includes component, controller, css, helper,...].Then not able to open the side bar by clicking it again on chrome browser. Added screenshot. Is it browser issue or any shortcut key to open it back?[ I can see ctrl+shift+1, 2, 3, 4 to open individual component. ]

Not able to open the component sidebar again
Hi,

The main question is: How do we add custom article fields to the article detail page of the mobile version of Public Knowledge Base 3?

We are setting up a Public Knowledge Base at a client, which is the official Public Knowledge Base 3 (PKB3) from the AppExchange. We have enabled the mobile setup for PKB as well, which is working fine, except that it doesn't show custom article fields.

We have created a few Article types (FAQ, Guideline, etc.), which all have the Rich Text field called 'Cotent' (content__c). We want to display this field on the article detail page of the mobile layout, so we go to PKB 2 Settings | PKB Knowledge Article Layouts | Add Knowledge Article. We then choose one of the knowledge articles (i.e. Guideline__kav) and see the possible fields to add to the layout. All of the fields look like system information (i.e. Id, IsDeleted, CreatedById, etc.), which are pretty useless to an external customer reading the article. See screenshot below.

We looked at the code which loads the available fields which is quoted below. We have tried running the code as an administrator to rule out field level security of the article, which revealed the same fields as explained above.

A Public Knowledge Base, with a build-in mobile site which can only display system information on mobile article detail page seems a bit weird, so we are hoping we missed something, and that it is in fact possible to display custom article fields on a the mobile layout?
public static Object getKnowledgeTypesAndFields(String d){
          pkb_SecurityHandler.canAccess( new Schema.SObjectType[] {KnowledgeArticleVersion.sObjectType} );

map<String,Object> ret = new map<String,Object>();
            String thisType = '';
            Map<String, Schema.SObjectType> gd = Schema.getGlobalDescribe();
            Set<String> keySet = gd.keySet();
            Schema.DescribeSObjectResult descRes;
            Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap;
            for (String key : keySet) {
                Schema.SObjectType objectType = gd.get(key);
                if (key.endsWith('ka') || key.endsWith('kb')) {
                    descRes = objectType.getDescribe();
                    thisType = descRes.getName().replace('ka','kav');
                    fieldMap = descRes.fields.getMap();
                    ret.put(thisType,fieldMap.keySet());
                }
            }
          return ret;
    }
PKB Mobile Knowledge Articles Layouts

Thank you
Kristian

My dev console is stuck in this wierd mode and I can't figure how to get out of it.  It's occurring on multiple machines and appears to be user related.

The developer console will load. I can open triggers, classes, etc. I even see the query editor and other tabs. In front of the bottom of the dev console is this frame.  It will accept commands but I have no idea how to remove this from the console.

devconsole$

I am passing this url

/apex/PosEntriesFilterPageExcel?id={!Account.Id}&soldBy={!utilityObject.soldBy__c}

and I am trying catch in the controller in the following way

String accountId=ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Id');
this.utilityObject.soldByValue__c=ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('soldBy');

It is giving error in the second line

Yet I am receiving such exception. Any help will be appreciated

• September 21, 2010