• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Steps to reproduce problem on iPad-

1- Make your Visualforce Page top item in LHS menu, so that it become default view of app
2- Loging to Salesforce1
3- Terminate app
4- Re-launch app; you will get sforce object as undefined.

Here is code snippet from Visualforce Page to check sforce object-
  <script>
    alert( (typeof sforce) );
</script>

It alerts undefine on re-launch, when coming back to this page by clicking from LHS it alerts object.  

Hi all

I'm executing this query from Java code using REST service:

SELECT Id, Name, StageName, Amount FROM Opportunity WHERE AccountId = 'xyz' AND OwnerId = 'abc'

I have System Administrator role, View All permission, Object level full permission on Opportunity object, all field level permissions on Opportunity fields.

Still i'm getting this error:

sObject type 'Opportunity' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_TYPE"

can you please suggest what i'm missing

Sometimes Rest API becomes not responding, on retrying it works fine. We are facing this issue with first request only subsequent requests responded successfully. 

I am using Rest API to fetch account information-
instanceUrl + "/services/data/v27.0/query?q=Select+id,+Name+FROM+Account+WHERE+OwnerId='" + userId + "'";

Here are the steps how we have implemented:

1. Using OAuth get access token
  2. Build Authorization header and execute above http request 
Hi all

I'm executing this query from Java code using REST service:

SELECT Id, Name, StageName, Amount FROM Opportunity WHERE AccountId = 'xyz' AND OwnerId = 'abc'

I have System Administrator role, View All permission, Object level full permission on Opportunity object, all field level permissions on Opportunity fields.

Still i'm getting this error:

sObject type 'Opportunity' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_TYPE"

can you please suggest what i'm missing