• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have two custom fields on user object 1. weekley count (number type)2. monthly count (number type). i want to set zero to the field weekley count on last day of week  at 00:00:00 and set zero to monthly count filed on last day of month at 00:00:00 hours

i have the possible solution is write a batch class and schedule the batch class at 00:00:00 hours.

does any other ways are there to achive this with out writing schedule class. like java script or any other ideas are appriciate.

Thanks,

Madhu

Hi Friends,

I have one object and 20 profiles in the org. each profile has different access (CRUD) on this object. now i want to quick check which profile has what permissions on this object. i can check by going to each and every profile but it takes more time. can any one suggest me the quick view to show the object permissions on all profiles?

by using field accessibility we can select a field and we can see field access for all profiles. like this can we see object permisssions for all profiles.

Thanks in advance

i have two custom fields on user object 1. weekley count (number type)2. monthly count (number type). i want to set zero to the field weekley count on last day of week  at 00:00:00 and set zero to monthly count filed on last day of month at 00:00:00 hours

i have the possible solution is write a batch class and schedule the batch class at 00:00:00 hours.

does any other ways are there to achive this with out writing schedule class. like java script or any other ideas are appriciate.

Thanks,

Madhu

when i store any number (eg: 1200 ) in a database object then that number will be stored as ( 1,200 )  so how i remove quamma from the value