• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a einstein which is attached to whatsapp channel,i have 2 different dialogs in bot,the first one will answers the question and second dialog basically ask the customer regarding feedback question.

On web chat these 2 messages are coming separately one by one but where in case of whatsapp all these 2 dialogs are going as single message so customer is couldn't identify the feedback question actually we are asking.User-added image
I am having a visual force which is having StandardControl and as well as Extension with some <apex:inputfield> on page.When i executed same VF page in SFDC it's working fine.But when I'm executing same page in Sites it's not working.The portal user is having Partner Community User profile,which is a standard profile we can't change the settings .So I have created a permission set and assigned to all portal user.I have given all field level and object level permssion but still it's not working.I tried with <apex:outputText> but still it's not getting rendered.
I have a einstein which is attached to whatsapp channel,i have 2 different dialogs in bot,the first one will answers the question and second dialog basically ask the customer regarding feedback question.

On web chat these 2 messages are coming separately one by one but where in case of whatsapp all these 2 dialogs are going as single message so customer is couldn't identify the feedback question actually we are asking.User-added image

Hi,

While calling the Transfer to Agent function within Chatbot/Live Agent, I want to have a check to see if any agents are online prior to transferring (currently, it just displays a msg "no agents available", which is not very desirable). If no one is online, either display the Web-to-case form or just a link to the form.

The "Offline Support" feature does not work, with Chatbot.

Any suggestions welcomed. I'm thinking custom APex code is the only way to go. 

Hi All,

I have usecase where we need to use Visualforce page Tab to display a Lead record details by passing Lead Id to url which is working fine in Classis view, but How to view in Lighning Experience?. See belowscreenshots.
Classic

User-added image