• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Our opportunity partners have commissions associated with opportunities. We have created a new object called Commissions which is tied to opportunities and accounts. To create commissions the sales person clicks “add new commission” from the opportunity page and fills out a simple form below.

Opportunity Name (Auto populates)                      

Partner Lookup (A lookup to choose partner "account" that will get commission)

Commissions (Yes/No)

Amount (Currency)                         

Product (Multi Select)

We’d like to have a visual force page that pulls in all associated opportunity partners with a separate commission section for each. Currently we’re asking sales to reselect the partner when adding commission which isn’t very elegant. Can you please offer any ideas or examples of how we might improve our process?

I would greatly appreciate any ideas or help.

Thank you!

Greg

I would like to add commission information to opportunity partners. I'm struggling with this since opportunity partners doesn't have page layout functionality.

I'm new to visual force & Apex but have attempted to create a page that allows users to add commission data.

The current page includes:

- Partner Lookup (I would much rather query the opportunity partners into the page instead of having the user reselect the partners).

- Other commission dropdowns and inputs for each partner.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me understand how best to add custom opportunity partner information. Is it possible to query all opportunity partners on a single opportunity and then loop through them within the page and add custom inputs?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Our opportunity partners have commissions associated with opportunities. We have created a new object called Commissions which is tied to opportunities and accounts. To create commissions the sales person clicks “add new commission” from the opportunity page and fills out a simple form below.

Opportunity Name (Auto populates)                      

Partner Lookup (A lookup to choose partner "account" that will get commission)

Commissions (Yes/No)

Amount (Currency)                         

Product (Multi Select)

We’d like to have a visual force page that pulls in all associated opportunity partners with a separate commission section for each. Currently we’re asking sales to reselect the partner when adding commission which isn’t very elegant. Can you please offer any ideas or examples of how we might improve our process?

I would greatly appreciate any ideas or help.

Thank you!

Greg