• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am exposing content in an authenticated site using visualforce pages. I have to add the provision for users to rate the content. The fields  postive rating count, negative rating count, rating count etc on contentversion are read only. Not sure where the data is stored for content rating. Or is there any other API which can be use to achieve this (similar to the API for knowledge) Any help in proceeding with this is appreciated. Thanks!

I am exposing content in an authenticated site using visualforce pages. I have to add the provision for users to rate the content. The fields  postive rating count, negative rating count, rating count etc on contentversion are read only. Not sure where the data is stored for content rating. Or is there any other API which can be use to achieve this (similar to the API for knowledge) Any help in proceeding with this is appreciated. Thanks!

Advaanz Knowledge Systems comes up with data synchronization solutions by developing integration between MySQL and Salesforce and also for data migration using Informatica Cloud
We have successfully completed integration between MySQL and Salesforce CRM for synchronizing the data.

Salient features of this Integration are as follows:
- Through Informatica Cloud we can perform data insertion, updating and deletion.

- Using the CSV files we can do successful data migration.

- It’s not possible to use data loader in professional edition of Salesforce CRM.

- Using Informatica Cloud we can transfer data to Professional edition of Salesforce CRM.

Your search for Data Migration and Integration assistance ends here; please don't hesitate to contact us for assisting on your business needs.

Website - www.advaanz.com.

Email - info@advaanz.com / pradeep.p@advaanz.com

Skype - advaanz / dskvap