• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am taking String s ='aa\aa'; and tried to run in developer console, it shows the following error as Invalid string literal 'aa\aa'. Illegal character sequence '\a' in string literal.,,  but i want to save this in object as a record .. how can i do that? 

I am taking String s ='aa\aa'; and tried to run in developer console, it shows the following error as Invalid string literal 'aa\aa'. Illegal character sequence '\a' in string literal.,,  but i want to save this in object as a record .. how can i do that? 

while using action:function the page is automatically reloading and controller and constructor call is made .. i want to stop reloading how can i do that because once the page reloads the value in the variable resets as null..But i dont want that....

how do i can get api name from relationship name of an object?

I want to get the attribute of an xml.. how can i do that?

what is SOAP AND REST?  its difference

what is @RestResource(urlMapping)  why is urlMapping used?

I am new to salesforce 501 and i want to know that can some one teach me the 501 i am ready to pay a suitable amount for this

how do i can get api name from relationship name of an object?

I am new to salesforce 501 and i want to know that can some one teach me the 501 i am ready to pay a suitable amount for this