• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am not able to rerender my pageBlockButtons.Initially i will disable the button using apex variable on change of picklist in javascript iam calling action function and setting the value to false and rerenderin the pageblock button id.

It is not at all reflecting .I Apperciate your help.

below is my code

<apex:pageBlockButtons id="pageBlockButtons1" location="both" rendered="true">
<apex:actionRegion id="ButtonsRegion">
<apex:commandButton action="{!UpdatePriority}" disabled="{!submitflag}" id="SubmitButton" value="Update" rendered="true"/>
</apex:actionRegion>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="{!$Label.Update_Priority_Duedate}" id="EditPriorfieldsPB" collapsible="true" rendered="true">
<apex:repeat id="repeat1" value="{!$ObjectType.temp__c.FieldSets.EditPriority}" var="stdR0">
  <apex:inputfield id="userval" value="{!con[stdR0]}" required="{!OR(stdR0.required, stdR0.dbrequired)}" onChange="DateValidation(this.value,'{!stdR0.fieldPath}');" rendered="true"/>
  </apex:repeat>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:actionFunction name="jsDateValidation" action="{!actionFunDateValidations}" rerender="pageBlockButtons1" immediate="true">
 <apex:param assignTo="{!dateDetails}" value="" id="DateDetails" name="dateVal"/>
</apex:actionFunction>

Hi,

i have a requirement to create one lookuprelation field in my custom object with relate to contact object.So now in my visualforce page when i click on lookup icon it will dispaly the results with 3 columns lets say accounname,accountsite,and phone number.

Now what all i want is when the user select the record it is saving the firstcolumn in customlookup field that is fine now i also want to show other 2 columns in my custom objectifelds in visualfoce page.

How to achive this functionality. Kindly help on this

Hi,

iam unable to approve the records throught email approval response feature in Approval process. iam getting the following  error in reply mail when i tried to reply through mail as "approve"

"An error occurred and your workflow approval message was not processed. Please contact your system administrator.

"

what I am missing please suggest me ASAP.

or any links if you have

Hi,

i want to hide the picklist cutom field while creating the record. and need to change this value while triggering the mail as field update. based ont he field value i will be taking decession  to whom i should trigger the mail...

could you please help me how to do this functinality..

hi ,

i have created 3 users .

one user as administrator

second user as basic user and the profile is sales force

third user as profile user and the profile is standard platform

as a administator i have created approval process and provide accesses of custom object to basic user but unable to give to profile user as the custom object settings are in disable mode.

now with basic user i have created record and sent for approval for two users administrator and thirduser that is profile user it is sequential aproval process means once the first approval is aprroved the mail should go to second approval.

it first triggerd mail to administartot  after he approved it went to profile user that status is shown in  the user record screen who has initiated the approval process.

but here the problem is when i have loggen in profile use iam not able to see the record to approve it.

what is the problem could you please solve this issue as i have requirement to implement it......

Hi,

I have installed Email to case premium into my dev.

Now I strucked how to use this and do i need to write any apex classes in this process

1) for creation of cases.

2)After case creation need to change the case from one state to another.

Any help be appreciated

Hi,

I need to send Remainder mails to users based on specific period of time using apex ccode.Could you please help me on this. As i am new to this sales force idont have idea.

Please share sample code or links which will be useful to complete my Task.

Regards

Lakshmi Prasanna.

Hi,

i have a requirement to create one lookuprelation field in my custom object with relate to contact object.So now in my visualforce page when i click on lookup icon it will dispaly the results with 3 columns lets say accounname,accountsite,and phone number.

Now what all i want is when the user select the record it is saving the firstcolumn in customlookup field that is fine now i also want to show other 2 columns in my custom objectifelds in visualfoce page.

How to achive this functionality. Kindly help on this

Hi,

I am not able to rerender my pageBlockButtons.Initially i will disable the button using apex variable on change of picklist in javascript iam calling action function and setting the value to false and rerenderin the pageblock button id.

It is not at all reflecting .I Apperciate your help.

below is my code

<apex:pageBlockButtons id="pageBlockButtons1" location="both" rendered="true">
<apex:actionRegion id="ButtonsRegion">
<apex:commandButton action="{!UpdatePriority}" disabled="{!submitflag}" id="SubmitButton" value="Update" rendered="true"/>
</apex:actionRegion>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="{!$Label.Update_Priority_Duedate}" id="EditPriorfieldsPB" collapsible="true" rendered="true">
<apex:repeat id="repeat1" value="{!$ObjectType.temp__c.FieldSets.EditPriority}" var="stdR0">
  <apex:inputfield id="userval" value="{!con[stdR0]}" required="{!OR(stdR0.required, stdR0.dbrequired)}" onChange="DateValidation(this.value,'{!stdR0.fieldPath}');" rendered="true"/>
  </apex:repeat>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:actionFunction name="jsDateValidation" action="{!actionFunDateValidations}" rerender="pageBlockButtons1" immediate="true">
 <apex:param assignTo="{!dateDetails}" value="" id="DateDetails" name="dateVal"/>
</apex:actionFunction>

Hi,

I need to send Remainder mails to users based on specific period of time using apex ccode.Could you please help me on this. As i am new to this sales force idont have idea.

Please share sample code or links which will be useful to complete my Task.

Regards

Lakshmi Prasanna.