• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I trying to validate trailhead challenge " Quick Start: Prepare the App for Local Development " but when I type the following command
in the command line "DATABASE_URL=`heroku config:get DATABASE_URL` PGSSLMODE=require npm start"
I have an error message saying that the command isn't recognized.

Could you please advise ?
Hi,

I trying to validate trailhead challenge " Quick Start: Prepare the App for Local Development " but when I type the following command
in the command line "DATABASE_URL=`heroku config:get DATABASE_URL` PGSSLMODE=require npm start"
I have an error message saying that the command isn't recognized.

Could you please advise ?
Hi All,

I am using vf template for email. When email is viewed in Outlook, i am not able to see the image i have embedded. Below is the template code. Please let me know where it is going wrong.

<messaging:emailTemplate recipientType="Contact" relatedToType="Task__c"
subject="Reg : New Task Assignment to Task Executioner : {!relatedTo.Task_Executioner1__c} " >
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<html>
<body>
<font face="arial" size="2">
Dear {!relatedTo.Task_Executioner__r.Name}, <br/> <br/>

User {!RelatedTo.Project__r.Project_Manager__r.Name} has assigned new tasks related to Project <br/> <apex:outputLink value="https://test.salesforce.com/{!RelatedTo.Project__r.id}" target="_blank">{!RelatedTo.Project__r.Name}</apex:outputLink>

<br/> <br/>
<c:send_NewTasks ToID="{!RelatedTo.Project__c}" />
<br/> <br/>
<footer>
Regards,<br/>
Internal Project Management Application <br/>
Please donot respond to this e-mail as this mail box is not monitored.
<apex:image id="Logo" value="https://c.cs18.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=01511000000QLr9&oid=00D1100000C0JoC&lastMod=1423663215000"/>
</footer>
</font>
</body>
</html>
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>