Opening is at/with Bridgestone/Firestone-Credit First National Association:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform basic administration of a multi-instance
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions
- Maintain schedule for future releases/enhancements
- Assist users with report design and management
- Create and manage a change management process
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support additional business processes and functions
Starting rate is $20 per hour. No nights or weekends.
The Salesforce.com Administrator will be responsible for the managing the day-to-day demands of the CRM system. This individual will work closely with business teams and other Salesforce.com Administrators to ensure there is a stable environment for all the users to work in. The Salesforce.com Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that any issues are resolved to completion, data quality is maintained, and best practices are communicated to the end users.
To Apply : http://alturl.com/ygy3k
Mansa Systems is a San Francisco based global enterprise application services provider with core competencies in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Applications Implementation, Cloud Application Development, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Mobile Application Development.
Currently we are hiring PART TIME Salesforce consultants for the following positions.
Duration - Long Term with us
Location - Any where in US
1. Salesforce Business Analyst
2. Salesforce Admin / BA
3. Salesforce Architect
Please let us know in case you are interested for part timeengagement.
QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the key insurance and financial markets. QBE is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. We employ more than 17,000 people in 48 countries. This role is responsible for maximizing our business benefit from Salesforce through the ongoing administration, rollout and training of QBE’s Salesforce platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with Salesforce administration and implementation; 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce’s coding language, Apex, is useful but not required
- Business analysis; eCommerce experience; global exposure
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work for a company whose employees have the ability to grow and advance in their career. If you are a Salesforce.com expert looking to make the next step in your career, please visit www.qbena.com or apply directly by clicking the link below:
I'm working as a Software Test Engineer. I want to learn Salesforce. Please suggest me which module is good for tester. I do not have development experiece.
I heard from my friends that the Salesfoce is useful for .Net developers. Please suggest me.