• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am working on Salesforce Linvio PaymentConnect. Here I have to view or access the apex classes related to payment. But those classes are not set global and I dont have access to view those codes. For example: When I open a class called "PaymentManagementController" and it says "Class is not defined as global". I need to view this code to customize my payment process. How can I do this ? ....

Thanks in advance.

In one hand I have few opportunities created manually. On the other hand I have few opportunities which are cloned from the previous. Now I am in a position to write a trigger on Opportunity object, so how can I differentiate these opportunities ?

Thanks

I am working on Linvio PaymentConnect and I am in a position to Capture a payment in Payment custom object. I want to do this capture process from another custom Object which I have created. I am using apex code(in my custom object) to invoke the apex class(PaymentManagementController), but the apex class is not defined as global. How can I do payment from my new created custom object ?

Thanks in advance

I have created a payment record and it is authorized from 'Authorize.Net'. Now I want to capture this payment in SF from an external source(API) . I can capture this payment manual by clicking on the capture button in the Payment management. But I want to implement this dynamically from an external source ..
Please help
Thanks in advance

I am working on Salesforce Linvio PaymentConnect. Here I have to view or access the apex classes related to payment. But those classes are not set global and I dont have access to view those codes. For example: When I open a class called "PaymentManagementController" and it says "Class is not defined as global". I need to view this code to customize my payment process. How can I do this ? ....

Thanks in advance.

In one hand I have few opportunities created manually. On the other hand I have few opportunities which are cloned from the previous. Now I am in a position to write a trigger on Opportunity object, so how can I differentiate these opportunities ?

Thanks