• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

Are there any impacts (in native Salesforce functionality such as report etc) I  should be aware of when changing a master-detail field to a lookup ?

Many thanks
Ross

Hi Everyone

Is it possible to hard-code the options for apex:selectoptions (ie: not call a method in the controller) - I only have a few non-variable options.

Many thanks for any assistance

Ross

<apex:selectOptions value="{!items}"/>

Hi

I have an actionsupport within an inputtext and the entire page is getting refreshed even if I leave out the rerender attribute. What is causing this? The net effect is that the focus is been set to the first control at the top of the page. How do I stop the entire page from ben refreshed?

Many thanks

Ross

Goodday

Is there any way to allow a given user profile to add users?

Thanks

Ross

Hi

I have an XML file with data and an XSL file. Is there any way I can upload these files and then render the XML data through the XSL file using Salesforce?

Thanks

Ross

Hi

I am trying to create my own custom home page. Is there a quick and easy way I can place the standard Salesforce Home Page components on this VF page (before I add my own stuff). In particular I need Calendar ,Tasks and Messages and Alerts.

Many thanks for any and all help,.

Ross

Hi all,
I don't know if you have faced this issue, but looks like there is a bug (don't know if it is) is Visual Force page when user hits the tab key I want to send the focus to the next field, since I am rerendering the page/pageblock/pageitems it's losing focus, but on actionSupport "onChange" event I am setting the focus to the specific field that I want i.e. Like this

<apex:actionsupport event="onchange" rerender="pbselected, pbsEvents, pbservices,totalprice,totalextendedamt" focus="discountvalue"/>

like this but my problem is it's working fine in FireFox, but it doesn't work in IE. Has anyone faced this issue before? and any solutions/work-arounds? please let me know. This is a critical piece any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Rami

• October 13, 2008