• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I display fields for a custom object in a number of different tabs. I use inline editing. I have a save button on each tab. If I make changes to the object on more than one field on different tabs then only those fields on the tab that I click save are saved. Am I missing something?

I have traced a callout from Salesforce in which a GET in Apex (and shown as such in DEBUG) is transformed into a POST.

This occurs if the setBody method has been called on the request object, even with a null argument.

The oft copied code below  (which is hopefully correct), successfully processes binary attachments apart from some emails forwarded (with attachments) from gmail. (An email snapshot confirms that the inbound email has attachments). Has anybody had a similar problem? Is there anything obviously wrong with the code below?

if (email.binaryAttachments != null && email.binaryAttachments.size() > 0) {
      for (integer i = 0 ; i < email.binaryAttachments.size() ; i++) {
        Attachment attachment = new Attachment();
        // attach to the newly created email record
        attachment.ParentId = e.Id;
        attachment.Name = email.binaryAttachments[i].filename;
        attachment.Body = email.binaryAttachments[i].body;
        insert attachment;
      }
    }

Thanks,

Craig

The oft copied code below  (which is hopefully correct), successfully processes binary attachments apart from some emails forwarded (with attachments) from gmail. (An email snapshot confirms that the inbound email has attachments). Has anybody had a similar problem? Is there anything obviously wrong with the code below?

if (email.binaryAttachments != null && email.binaryAttachments.size() > 0) {
      for (integer i = 0 ; i < email.binaryAttachments.size() ; i++) {
        Attachment attachment = new Attachment();
        // attach to the newly created email record
        attachment.ParentId = e.Id;
        attachment.Name = email.binaryAttachments[i].filename;
        attachment.Body = email.binaryAttachments[i].body;
        insert attachment;
      }
    }

Thanks,

Craig

Two things....

First, is inline edit support on VF pages by default?   The reason I ask is because I had inlineEditSupport tags on a VF page that I built.  I was having trouble getting an actionsupport to work.  As part of debugging that, I removed all of the inlineEditSupport tags on the page thinking that they might be the issue.  When I tried the page with all of the inlineEditSupport tags removed, I was still able to do inline editing.  What gives?

As for why the actionSupport not working, I cannot figure that out.   Here is the relevent part of the page:

<!-- The Opportunity Information Section -->
      	<apex:actionRegion > 	<!-- This action region sets the prob % when the stage is changed -->
        	<apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" columns="2" id="pbsOppInfo">
        		<apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Opportunity.FieldSets.Opportunity_Information}" var="f">
            		<apex:outputField value="{!showFieldSet[f]}">
           				<apex:inlineEditSupport disabled="{!IF(f.Label = 'Name' || CONTAINS(f.Label,'Probability'), true, false)}" showOnEdit="sBtn, cBtn" hideOnEdit="eBtn, dBtn" event="ondblClick" changedStyleClass="inline_edit_color" resetFunction="resetInlineEdit"/>
               			<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!getprobPercentage}" rerender="pbsOppInfo" disabled="{!IF(f.Label != 'Stage', true, false)}" />
                	</apex:outputField>
                </apex:repeat>
				<apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
	        		<apex:outputLabel value="  "/>
	        		<apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.ChangeOwner,Opportunity.Id)}">[Change Owner]</apex:outputLink>
				</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
			</apex:pageBlockSection>
		</apex:actionRegion>
       		<!--  -->

The thing is that the identical actionSupport works on the edit page that I built, just not this view page.  The only difference between the two pages are the use of outputfields and the inlineEditSupport.  Does anyone know if ActionSupport does not work right when it is a child of a outputfield that also has a child inlineEditSupport?

Thanks