• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In the Salesforce iOS Mobile app (from SDK), I know you can change the login url (Production, Sandbox, or Custom) via  Settings|MyApp.

How can you do this for the Android (I am new to Android side of things) via UI instead of hard coding the URL in the Java or adding it to the servers.xml file.

I see a couple of references to this area in res/menu/sf_clear_custom_url.xml and res/menu/sf_login.xml, but do not see it exposed anywhere in the UI (e.g. in Settings etc.).

Is there some other configuration I need to do to enable this - for Android 4.03+, using Saleforce Mobile SDK 2.x, Hybrid.

Thanks.

• October 22, 2013

Hi All,

We have a iOS Hybrid app that we want to submit to the AppStore.  I have a sample/demo account that I can provide the AppStore reviewer to use in order to try out the app. My question is, is there a way to disable/skip the "verification code" during the OAuth workflow.  Most likely when the reviewer attempts to login (first time) to the demo account via in-app OAuth,  Salesforce will show the message "Enter your verification code" (which will be emailed to me). I am hoping that reviewer will contact us (info provided in iTunesConnect) when this happens - but of course may delay the review process.

Has any one run into this problem? Or is this really a non-issue?

Thanks.

- Sanun

• August 12, 2013

In the Salesforce iOS Mobile app (from SDK), I know you can change the login url (Production, Sandbox, or Custom) via  Settings|MyApp.

How can you do this for the Android (I am new to Android side of things) via UI instead of hard coding the URL in the Java or adding it to the servers.xml file.

I see a couple of references to this area in res/menu/sf_clear_custom_url.xml and res/menu/sf_login.xml, but do not see it exposed anywhere in the UI (e.g. in Settings etc.).

Is there some other configuration I need to do to enable this - for Android 4.03+, using Saleforce Mobile SDK 2.x, Hybrid.

Thanks.

• October 22, 2013

Hi All,

We have a iOS Hybrid app that we want to submit to the AppStore.  I have a sample/demo account that I can provide the AppStore reviewer to use in order to try out the app. My question is, is there a way to disable/skip the "verification code" during the OAuth workflow.  Most likely when the reviewer attempts to login (first time) to the demo account via in-app OAuth,  Salesforce will show the message "Enter your verification code" (which will be emailed to me). I am hoping that reviewer will contact us (info provided in iTunesConnect) when this happens - but of course may delay the review process.

Has any one run into this problem? Or is this really a non-issue?

Thanks.

- Sanun

• August 12, 2013