• Sr. Manager
  • Smart Horizons Career Online Education

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My goal is to track every field update, activity, etc... on an account. Currently our account activity history only reflects status change, I would like it to be more specific so I know who handled what, the date of the change, etc. Anny help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm developing an Account formula field in which I would like to pull the Account Owner's phone number and apply it to that field? I'm assuming it's possible to pull a User field and apply it to a formula for an Account?

I would like assistance in developing a formula for either a field or to place in a workflow to update a field for the following criteria:

Account 'Status' field changes to 'Alumni'

Field to update: Graduation Date (formula will automatically populate this on the date of the above field change)
Hello!

I'm trying to figure out how to update a Lead Custom Field (Task Synopsis) with text from the 'Comments' field  of a completed Task Activity (fields> type: Call, call result: contacted). 

I've developed a Workflow Action (updated each time lead is edited) to update the custom lead field, however I need to develop a formula that will pull text from the 'comments' field in the most recent task activity with a call result of 'contacted'. Make sense?

I'm somewhat new to this and appreciate any assistance.

How do I create a custom Account Field that will show the date the last task (call from soft phone logged as a task) was completed for that account? Could I also customize to show the call result in addition to the date completed?

How do I create a custom Account Field that will show the date the last task (call from soft phone logged as a task) was completed for that account? Could I also customize to show the call result in addition to the date completed?