• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello i'm trying to send signle email using Apex, and i have a problem in the SenderEmailName i'm giving it in the parametre the name of the Contact Owner, but it's not rendering the right Owner it gives me another owner, and when iu try to debug it retrieves the right owner just when i want to send it's not sending the correct Owner NAme, any help please, i need that

best regards,

Hello, i would like to know is there a way to deactivate users after an inactive period, as example if a user doesn't connect to salesforce within 2 weeks he become Inactive User, any help please !!!

best regards,

Hello, i would like to know how can we retrieve the value of a picklist in javascript please any help  !

Hello, i would like to know is there a way to deactivate users after an inactive period, as example if a user doesn't connect to salesforce within 2 weeks he become Inactive User, any help please !!!

best regards,

I want to use <apex:repeat to repeat the tabs inside and tab panel.

The following block of code compiles correctly. The tab contents are available in the browser ( view source text). However none of the tabs are visible.

<apex:tabPanel id="idTabPanel" 
	   switchType="client" 
	   value="{!curTabSelection}"
	   inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab"
	   tabClass="activeTab" 
	   contentClass="tabContentClass" >

<apex:repeat value="{!tabs}" var="aTab"> 
		<apex:tab id="idTab"  
			  label="{!aTab.Label}" 
			  name="{!aTab.Id}"
			  rendered="{! aTab.isEmpty == false }"
			  rerender="idErrorMsg, idTabPanel"