• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Thanks in advance.

Requirement is to have a text field or drop down list that the users enters/chooses a product and then clicks search.  The search button then displays all of the opps and quotes where this product is listed.

What would be the best way to achieve this?

Regards,

Hi and thanks for your help...

The objective is:

Place a related list on the Opportunity Object.  It has to show a related list from a custom object called X.  The problem is opportunity is not related to Object X, but Account is.  Since opportunities are related to Accounts, is there a way to show the parent account information on a  related list?

Eric

Hi and thanks for reading this and for any help...

The requirement is to stop users from saving duplicate Team Member roles when they add or edit their Default Opportunity or Account Team.  

So, if Tom wants to add users to his default opp team, he can only add 1 "Sales Manager", 1 "Sales Lead", etc.

Eric

First off, thank you for reading this and any help.

I created a Custom Registration Object that stores Product Registrations tied to an Account.  The requirement is to see these Account Product Registrations on the Opportunity.

What do you all recommend?

Regards,

Eric

Hi and thank you in advance.

The situation:

I have a 2 custom  fields on opportunity object.  I want to populate these 2 fields with information from the Opportunity Team Member object...Names of the users that fall under a particular role.

I think im tired, but this is not making sense to me.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Hi and Thank you in advance for your help.

I have written a few triggers, but cannot figure this one out.   Here is my code:

trigger Insert_ISR onRegistration__c (afterinsert) {

Task[] tasks = newTask[0];

for(Registration__c ca: Trigger.new){

if(ca.Inside_Sales_Rep__c != '') {

tasks.add(

new task(

subject='New Registration In Progress',

ownerid=ca.Inside_Sales_Rep__c,  --- here is the problem.  This field is a picklist which holds strings and the ownerid is an ID field.  How would you accomplish this?

activitydate=system.today().adddays(1),

whatid=ca.Id));

}

}

insert tasks;

}

Hi and thank you in advance.

The situation:

I have a 2 custom  fields on opportunity object.  I want to populate these 2 fields with information from the Opportunity Team Member object...Names of the users that fall under a particular role.

I think im tired, but this is not making sense to me.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Hi and Thank you in advance for your help.

I have written a few triggers, but cannot figure this one out.   Here is my code:

trigger Insert_ISR onRegistration__c (afterinsert) {

Task[] tasks = newTask[0];

for(Registration__c ca: Trigger.new){

if(ca.Inside_Sales_Rep__c != '') {

tasks.add(

new task(

subject='New Registration In Progress',

ownerid=ca.Inside_Sales_Rep__c,  --- here is the problem.  This field is a picklist which holds strings and the ownerid is an ID field.  How would you accomplish this?

activitydate=system.today().adddays(1),

whatid=ca.Id));

}

}

insert tasks;

}