• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I had situation to create a trigger when i update a field then all the records with that field should be changed to same value can any one guide me (any sample code )..

Hi Everyone.

I Had 10 <apex:columns> in My VF  page but here i want to make user to select which columns to be shown in apex:pageblocktable and remaining should be hiddden 

please anyone help me 

Thank You 

venu kalluru

I had situation to create a trigger when i update a field then all the records with that field should be changed to same value can any one guide me (any sample code )..

Hi Everyone.

I Had 10 <apex:columns> in My VF  page but here i want to make user to select which columns to be shown in apex:pageblocktable and remaining should be hiddden 

please anyone help me 

Thank You 

venu kalluru

I have VF page and I am using iframe in VF Page 

<apex:tab label="Fulfillment" >
<iframe src="\apex\DXGAccountFulfillment?id={!account.id}" width="100%" height="1500px"></iframe>

</apex:tab>

the VF PAge DXGAccountFulfillment has header and sidebar. I need to hide them for few profiles. I dont want to create 2 different VF Pages just to hide header.

Is there a way out to hide header based on profile. 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have a requirement where an admin user can delete the columns from a pageblocktable on the ui, without changing the code.

The admin user should be able to do this from the user interface.

Could you please tell me if this is feasible and how ?

Thanks in advance