• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to automate the process of reading CSV file from an external system to load data into InsightsExternalData object in Salesforce Einstein.

I have gone through the below link, but it says how to load from the external system into salesforce. But I want to write Apex in salesforce to read it from an external system and insert records.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.bi_dev_guide_ext_data.meta/bi_dev_guide_ext_data/bi_ext_data_overview.htm
Hi,

I have created a custom lightning Component. it extends
forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes
When I preview with system admin I can see the lightning component. But when I log in with "Customer Community Plus Login User" profile component is not rendered on Community. Any reason? or is it profile limitation?
Hi Everyone,
I have requirement to show Dashboards in Community. Below are the approches I have tried. But still Dashboards are not accessable in communities. It is always showing insufficient priviliges error.

Approch 1 : Using VF pages it is not possible (apex iframe, src show only the image of Dashboard cannot refresh in VF page)

Approch 2:
Salesforce user License : Customer Community Plus
I have shared Dashboard folder with user using share option
System permissions is not availble for Community profile with above license
'View Dashboard in public folders'
Even though I have tred to create permission set and enable ''View Dashboard in public folders'' access and tried to assign to Community user, where as due to limitation of user license it's giving error
Permission set with 'View Dashboard in public folder' cannot assign to user with 'Customer Communit Plus' license

Any suggestion that we can able to see Dashboard in communities.

Hi,

I have created a custom lightning Component. it extends
forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes
When I preview with system admin I can see the lightning component. But when I log in with "Customer Community Plus Login User" profile component is not rendered on Community. Any reason? or is it profile limitation?
Hi all,
I'm new to these tasks, I want to send the email to the bulk records in my custom object and update the field after sending the email. Can any one help me over here.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
ebiki.
  • September 22, 2016
HI all,
we are using a vf page in our community ,once the user click on some button from community we are opening a visualforce page,if the user is not logned in to salesforce then we are asking for login,but we do not want like this.

i tried to gave public access to that vf page in sites/communities and i gave public access to communite profile also but still asking for login.

Kindly let me know how can i navigate the page with out login to salesforce.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.

Hi

I had a query in my class stated like this

User user = select conatctid form User where id=:userinfo.getUserId();

Account acc = Select mailingcity,mailingstate from account where personconatctID=:user.contactId();

For this I have to write a test class. I dont know how to create a dummy person account  and assign it to User for testing

I have to test by creating a new person account and user to test the above Query how can i do this? 

Need a help on this....

Thanks

Marris.

• September 24, 2012

Hello,

I have 2 record type cases and two queues (support and contract)

I have a trigger to create case from account.

My assignment rule assigns  ( 2 rule entries)

Contract case to Tracking Queue

Other cases to support Queue

In the list view

Support case are in Support Queue but the owner id different based on who created.

But the Case created via trigger assign to Queue - Tracking and owner is also queue name

Question:

How can I assign case to certain Queue and not change the owner ?  Keep the owner same as Created by

I am trying to create a Date of Birth field. Whether you are using a VF page or a regular page layout, when you use the calendar in Salesforce, it only lets you pick from years going forward. So the calendar is useless for something like a Date of Birth since obviously the year is before this year. Obviously the user can type the date, but is there any other way to adjust how the calendar behaves.

Has anyone managed to deploy a custom javascript button using ANT.

After looking around a bit I can't find any help on this.

An example with package.xml, and the object xml would be much appreciated, as would any pointers on where to look to figure this out.

For example, in package.xml, what name do we use in Package/types/name markup. CustomObject?

If CustomObject is correct, what markup should be in the customobject.object file in the objects directory?

Thanks