• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys, 

I need a little help. Opportunity Products is a related list on opportunities. I have created a custom button (executing javascript) on Opportunity products. The purpose of button is to update a checkbox (trafficked__c). If the display type of the button is DETAIL PAGE BUTTON , the button is working fine. But the requirement is to have button in the related list and when the user clicks the button it can check the checkbox on all the related lists records. So for this , I chenge the display type to LIST BUTTON but it is not updating the checkbbox on all the records. It is not even giving error. Below is the javascript. Any help will be highly appreciated.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/soap/ajax/28.0/connection.js')}

try{
var oli = new sforce.SObject('OpportunityLineItem');
oli.Id = '{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}'; //Setting the ID of the Current Opportunity Product Record
oli.Trafficked__c = true; //Setting the Trafficked__c status to true

var resultoli = sforce.connection.update([oli]); //Updating the Opportunity Line itmen Record

if(resultoli[0].success=='true'){
alert('The checkbox has been Updated Successfully.');
location.reload();
}
}
catch(e){
alert('An Error has Occured. Error: ' + e);
}

Hi,

I would like to send an email to users from apex, I am not able to use setWhatId() beacuse this will work with only contact but not user.

Is there any way can we send an email from apex?

1) I don't want to create a dummy account 
2) Don't want create body beacuase there are many tempaltes alreay created in my app i would like to reuse 

• June 23, 2016
Hi,

Emails are not sending from workflow rule and in the log it is showing 550 5.7.1 Relaying denied error.
could you please let me know if you have any idea.
  • November 24, 2014
Hi All,

I have two pages

I have checkbox on first page once i slected and and clicking on next button it will navigate to next page i.e Second page, If i am clicking on back button on browser i would like to show with checked ( checkbox -- true) . How can we do that. Any help is aprreciated. 
  • October 24, 2014
Hi,

I am preparing a word tempalte there i am printing two tables information from one Object 

like these 
{{TableStart:QueryData}}

table 1 info

table 2 info

{{TableEnd:QueryData2}}

there are mutiple records each record info should print in new page, so how can i give pagebreak in conga.

• October 16, 2014
Hi All,

I have installed salesforce for outlook plugin  on my machine and am trying the following functionality.

Create More Kinds of Salesforce Records Directly from the Side Panel in outlook.

The Salesforce Side Panel Publisher, which lets users create not only cases, but also accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities,
and custom object records—all directly from the side panel.

Here’s how users create records from the side panel publisher.

1. After selecting an email in Microsoft Outlook®, click and select the type of record that you want to create.

Issue : The above + icon not visible when I configured.

The above can be configured by checking the following link.

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=outlookcrm_side_panel_set_up_publisher.htm&language=en_US

I have configured the outlook for the above functionality, but the publisher icon(+) not visible for me. Could anyone have prior experience on this. if anybody has solution please share.
  • September 15, 2014
Hi,
I have seen many posts like create multiple attachment, but everywhere we can select one attachment one time but I would like to select multiple attachments by pressing Ctrl key automatically all the attachment has to be add like same as Gmail, Microsoft  email.

Any idea greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
  • August 14, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I Have one object in that i have created a Text field. This text field should take the SSN number. When user typing or entering number it should take the SSN format
last four digits should display. When I am typing the after first 4 digits it should display the - and after again 2 digits again it should display - and last 4 digits should visible to everyone.
From encrypted field I can’t populate – after 4 digits and again after 6 digits. I would like build a visualforce page with Jquery but I don’t know jquery.

Any help is highly appreciated
  • June 19, 2014

Hi,

I am sorry to posting this question, when i was entered to salesforce  I have an company unfortunately i used the same account for post and giving answers from the same account. it has been expired 6 months nearly 6 months back so i could't able to access that account. I am trusted contributor and i post more than 250 messages and i gave more than 40 answers now i am starting giving answers by creating a new account. Is there any way can i get an account or transfer all my question and anwers to  this new account.

Any help?

• December 05, 2013

HI,

I have one Object Sales Order. I created detail Page button email PDF, I am clicking on this button it should send an email to Contact and should store the information in Activity History as a related List of sales Order. 

I know it will store the Contact related List but I would like to show in Sales Order Related List Activity History any idea?

Any help is appreciated 

When I am sending an email from class I have used SetTargetobjectID(Contactid). 

• December 04, 2013

Hi ,

if the Account is created directly in salesforce i am able transfer owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user if the account is coming from lead then i couldn't able to transfer the account owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user bcz the lead object is not available for salesfroce platform user.

Even though the account is created from lead i would like to transfer the owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user. please help me anyone

• November 19, 2013

Hi,

It look as though any existing Accounts that came through the lead process are restricted. However, if I create a new Account, I can transfer ownership without a problem. Salesforce Platform users  don't have access to Leads, that they can't be owners of Accounts that came from leads.

But I would like to change the owner name to Sales platform User is there any other way. Any help is appreciated   

• November 18, 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am new Integration please any one help me I would like to do integration with moodle. Just I would like to made very simple if an entering some information in moodle the same information I would like to save in salesforce.

any help is appreciated.

• October 19, 2013

Hi ,

if the Account is created directly in salesforce i am able transfer owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user if the account is coming from lead then i couldn't able to transfer the account owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user bcz the lead object is not available for salesfroce platform user.

Even though the account is created from lead i would like to transfer the owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user. please help me anyone

• November 19, 2013
Hi All,

I have two pages

I have checkbox on first page once i slected and and clicking on next button it will navigate to next page i.e Second page, If i am clicking on back button on browser i would like to show with checked ( checkbox -- true) . How can we do that. Any help is aprreciated. 
  • October 24, 2014

Hi

Am getting this error SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED after sending 7 emails.

this my code can any one tell me where am missing.

its shwoing error on this line :Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });

my code:

public with sharing class ctrlSendMailWithAttachmentg
{

public String emailBody { get; set; }
    public String backURL{ get; set; }
    public String emailSubject { get; set; }

//public ID parentId {get;set;}
    public String email { get; set; }
    public SFDC_Salary_History__c cRObj{get;set;}
    public Task task{get;set;}
    String emailId;
    public string clientEmail{get;set;}
    public string msg{get;set;}
    public Id parentId ;

public ctrlSendMailWithAttachmentg()
    {
        cRObj = new SFDC_Salary_History__c();
        emailId = System.currentPagereference().getParameters().get('EmailId');

email = emailId ;
        parentId = System.currentPagereference().getParameters().get('Id');        
        cRObj= [select  Employee_Email__c , id, name, Employee__r.id, Employee__r.name, Employee__r.Email_Address__c, Month__c,Year__c from SFDC_Salary_History__c where id=:parentId ];
         clientEmail=cRObj.Employee_Email__c ;

system.debug('------20-------'+parentId );
         try
         {

backURL='/'+parentId;

}
        Catch(Exception ex)
        {
        }
         string cusname= cRObj.Employee__r.name;
            emailSubject='Payslip for '+cRObj.Month__c+', '+cRObj.Year__c;
            emailBody='Dear ' + cusname +', <br> <br>'+'Please find the attached Payslip of'+' '+cRObj.Month__c+','+cRObj.Year__c+'. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me directly.\n\n';

}
public PageReference sendPdf()
    {

Id parentId = System.currentPagereference().getParameters().get('Id');
         system.debug('------43-------'+parentId);

if(clientEmail==null || clientEmail=='')
          {
                 ApexPages.addmessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR,'Please enter an email id in To field first'));
                 return null;
          }
           else
           {
             system.debug('------Client email id-------'+clientEmail);

PageReference pdf = Page.salarypage;
                pdf.getParameters().put('id',parentId);
                pdf.setRedirect(true);
                // the contents of the attachment from the pdf
                Blob body;

try
                {
                  // returns the output of the page as a PDF
                  body = pdf.getContent();
                }
                catch (VisualforceException e)
                 {
                      body = Blob.valueOf('Internal Processing Error, Please Contact System Admin');
                 }

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messaging.EmailFileAttachment attach = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
                attach.setContentType('application/pdf');
                attach.setFileName('Salary Slip');
                attach.setInline(false);
                attach.Body = body;

List<Messaging.Emailfileattachment> efaList = new List<Messaging.Emailfileattachment>();
                efaList.add( attach );

String[] ccAddresses = new String[] {'xxx@gmail.com'};

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
                mail.setUseSignature(false);
                mail.setToAddresses(new String[] { clientEmail  });
                mail.setCcAddresses(ccAddresses);
                mail.setSubject(emailSubject);
                mail.setHtmlBody(emailBody);

mail.setFileAttachments(efaList );

// Send the email
                Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });

ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.INFO, 'Email with PDF sent to '+email));

return new PageReference('/'+parentId);
         }
  }

}

Hi,

I am sorry to posting this question, when i was entered to salesforce  I have an company unfortunately i used the same account for post and giving answers from the same account. it has been expired 6 months nearly 6 months back so i could't able to access that account. I am trusted contributor and i post more than 250 messages and i gave more than 40 answers now i am starting giving answers by creating a new account. Is there any way can i get an account or transfer all my question and anwers to  this new account.

Any help?

• December 05, 2013

Hi,

I am trying to write test class for webservices class. I am getting error as 'Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts, test skipped' . Please help me any one how to solve this.

Hi

i have one custom button to send email. its working fine.

I have one email field.

what i have to do is in my email field if i give like this

test@gmail.com,test1@gmail.com,test2@gmail.com,test3@gmail.com

i need to send email to all emails i provided in the email field

Is this possibel in salesforce

can any one tell me how can i achive this

Regards

venkatesh.

Hi Guys, 

I need a little help. Opportunity Products is a related list on opportunities. I have created a custom button (executing javascript) on Opportunity products. The purpose of button is to update a checkbox (trafficked__c). If the display type of the button is DETAIL PAGE BUTTON , the button is working fine. But the requirement is to have button in the related list and when the user clicks the button it can check the checkbox on all the related lists records. So for this , I chenge the display type to LIST BUTTON but it is not updating the checkbbox on all the records. It is not even giving error. Below is the javascript. Any help will be highly appreciated.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/soap/ajax/28.0/connection.js')}

try{
var oli = new sforce.SObject('OpportunityLineItem');
oli.Id = '{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}'; //Setting the ID of the Current Opportunity Product Record
oli.Trafficked__c = true; //Setting the Trafficked__c status to true

var resultoli = sforce.connection.update([oli]); //Updating the Opportunity Line itmen Record

if(resultoli[0].success=='true'){
alert('The checkbox has been Updated Successfully.');
location.reload();
}
}
catch(e){
alert('An Error has Occured. Error: ' + e);
}

Hi,

I am using Vf Email Template which is used by Workflow. In the template i need to send the Attachment file of Attachment of the relatedTo object.Is there is any way to do it please let me know.

I know this can be done by using Apex trigger.but i need to send email by workflow

Thanks

Khillan Singh

Hi,

It look as though any existing Accounts that came through the lead process are restricted. However, if I create a new Account, I can transfer ownership without a problem. Salesforce Platform users  don't have access to Leads, that they can't be owners of Accounts that came from leads.

But I would like to change the owner name to Sales platform User is there any other way. Any help is appreciated   

• November 18, 2013