• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to deploy User Permissions (such as "Export Reports") with Ant Migration tool, but without any success.
I know it's available with Admin Change Sets (Release Notes of Winter 14 (p248) : User permissions (such as “Manage Users”) are now included in profile settings for change sets.)

Is there someone who could explain me how to do the same with Ant (if possible with this tool).

Thanks in advance,

Bertrand

I'm trying to use new Input and InputField with type attribute. I need to use the date or datetime type as follow:

<apex:input value="{!birthdayDate}" type="date" styleClass="select-box"/>

with corresponding controller:

public Date birthdayDate {
    get;
    set {
        System.debug('birthdayDate setter: ' + value);
        birthdayDate = value;
        currentAccount.PersonBirthdate = value;
    }
}

But when the user clears the field by clicking on the "x" button, the setter is not triggered and value cannot be reset.

I could use the inputField instead directly on PersonBithdate field, but I get an "Error: Invalid Date" when submitting the form.

FYI : I'm using API 29 (as requested by the Winter 14 release notes) for this files.

Thanks for your help.

• November 01, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to deploy User Permissions (such as "Export Reports") with Ant Migration tool, but without any success.
I know it's available with Admin Change Sets (Release Notes of Winter 14 (p248) : User permissions (such as “Manage Users”) are now included in profile settings for change sets.)

Is there someone who could explain me how to do the same with Ant (if possible with this tool).

Thanks in advance,

Bertrand
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance,

Bertrand