• Trifecta Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi big audience!
I've developer several components since the release of Lightning framework but I still have a strange problem.
When I load external libraries (most common case is Bootstrap and jQuery) sometimes the jQuery library is not correctly loaded on startup, thus causing problems on dynamically loaded UI.
The docs say I should use the "renderer" with the afterRender event, but doing this I don't see any trace of jQuery (like it is not yet loaded, the $ plugin is undefined), so I can't init my UI from that method.
This leads to random crash of the app on first load, because sometimes the jQUery library is not loaded on startup.
Do you have any suggestions on this?
I'm currently using "setTimeout" to run the UI initializazione asynchronously, but I don't think this is a clean and good solution.
Thanks
Enrico

I have a pre chat form, and used the following three query tag:

• <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.query:Email" value="Contact,Contact.Email"/>
  • <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.query:Name" value="Contact,Contact.Name"/>
  • <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.query:PantherId" value="Contact,Contact.Student_Id__c"/>

The first two work but the last one does not.

Does anyone know where to find documentation about this queries? The developer guide only provided an example.

Is there a different syntax for custom fields?

Hi big audience!
I've developer several components since the release of Lightning framework but I still have a strange problem.
When I load external libraries (most common case is Bootstrap and jQuery) sometimes the jQuery library is not correctly loaded on startup, thus causing problems on dynamically loaded UI.
The docs say I should use the "renderer" with the afterRender event, but doing this I don't see any trace of jQuery (like it is not yet loaded, the $ plugin is undefined), so I can't init my UI from that method.
This leads to random crash of the app on first load, because sometimes the jQUery library is not loaded on startup.
Do you have any suggestions on this?
I'm currently using "setTimeout" to run the UI initializazione asynchronously, but I don't think this is a clean and good solution.
Thanks
Enrico

I have a pre chat form, and used the following three query tag:

• <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.query:Email" value="Contact,Contact.Email"/>
  • <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.query:Name" value="Contact,Contact.Name"/>
  • <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.query:PantherId" value="Contact,Contact.Student_Id__c"/>

The first two work but the last one does not.

Does anyone know where to find documentation about this queries? The developer guide only provided an example.

Is there a different syntax for custom fields?