• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We have created a custom feild to capture converted value of the opportunity. Earlier we had few currencies and were able to compile with in the limit. But now, the currencies have increased and we are getting hit with this error "Formula(s) that reference this field are no longer valid: Compiled formula is too big to execute (6,101 characters). Maximum size is 5,000 characters (Related field: Formula)". 

Here is how I have done 

IF(ISPICKVAL(CurrencyIsoCode,"CAD"),(Amount/10.8761),0 +
IF(ISPICKVAL(CurrencyIsoCode,"CHF"),(Amount/123.65576),0)+

Please suggest a workaround

Thanks,
Jabeen
HI

My problem is I have created a 2 step approval process for a custom object.Now, if the  second step is not approved in 2 days then it should get automatically approved. I couldnt find any workaround to get this done but when is was looking for answers everyone has been recommending to write a trigger. can any1 help me to write a trigger that can automatically approve. for eg.  

if status is "Pending with the Team Head" 
and its crossed a 2 days (created a check box to caculated the days)
then it should auto approve. 

I am not good with triggers and hence requesting if you can solve it for me.

Reallly appreciate your help on this.

Thanks in Advance
Jabeen
Hi There,

We have 100s of records (Accounts/Contacts/Opportunities) getting updated within few seconds and causing the SystemModstamp to get updated almost on a daily basis. There is no specific pattern followed while records getting updated. 

This includes records that are LOST/CLOSED opportunities in the past (5/6 Years Ago), indicating users are not forcing any change but change caused by something from the back end automatically.

By definition it is clear that it is the Date and time when a user or automated process (such as a trigger) last modified this record. Given that there is no change in the "Last Modified Date", it is evident that users are not forcing any change, but an automatic update (program) is causing this change. 

In as much as we are aware that that it is caused due to an trigger at the back end, the challenge is to identify which trigger/automated process is causing this.

We also have few 3rd party integrations (managed free apps) installed in the instance, but not sure if they are forcing this stamp.

Have any of you faced such scenarios in your organizations, if so what techniques/methods did you guys adopt to identify the trigger - please recommend.

Thanks,
Jabeen

Hello everyone,

I am struggling with a field update were I am supposed to update a field “A” (picklist )on the opportunity based on other fields “X” “Y” & “Z” (Checkbox) in the “Account”  object.

Scenarios are

So, if X is ticked for the first time it should update a Value as “New” in Field “A” Opportunity object
If X again is ticked along with Y(Y sold for the first time) it should update in the opportunity field A as “New” only as the Y is new though the X is already sold. 
My workflow is below written on the opportunity object

OR(

AND(INCLUDES(B,"x"),
Account.x__c=FALSE),

AND(INCLUDES(IT_Lifecycle__c,"y"),
Account.y=FALSE)

Need advice please

Thanks,
Jabeen
  • September 30, 2015
Hi All,

I have a custom clone button at the custom opportunity page where when the user clicks on the button, all the field should be populated except the ‘Stage’ filed. I would want to update the ‘Stage’ field with a fixed value. Need some advice on how to achieve this.

Thanks,
Jabeen
  • September 21, 2015
Hi There,

How can I set an image on the homepage and also hyperlink it ? can any of you please help me with the steps?

Thanks in advance
Jabeen
Hi All,

I have a custom clone button at the custom opportunity page where when the user clicks on the button, all the field should be populated except the ‘Stage’ filed. I would want to update the ‘Stage’ field with a fixed value. Need some advice on how to achieve this.

Thanks,
Jabeen
  • September 21, 2015
Hi There,

How can I set an image on the homepage and also hyperlink it ? can any of you please help me with the steps?

Thanks in advance
Jabeen