• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How can i set up my own open cti adapter in cloud? Is it need extra cost?

How can i connect my phone with the computer? What should be the port specifications? Is it neccessory to connect the phone with same number in the contact for call center app?

thanks in advance

Hi 

In my call center defintion 

<item label="CTI Adapter URL" name="reqAdapterUrl" sortOrder="2">https://c.na6.visual.force.com/apex/demoCallControl</item>

<item label="Use CTI API" name="reqUseApi" sortOrder="3">true</item>

what value should give fio reqUseApi for this to be worked?

Any one can tell me how can i get the valid api URL of open cti which i can give in the call center definition file?

How can i connect my phone with the computer? What should be the port specifications? Is it neccessory to connect the phone with same number in the contact for call center app?

thanks in advance

Hi 

In my call center defintion 

<item label="CTI Adapter URL" name="reqAdapterUrl" sortOrder="2">https://c.na6.visual.force.com/apex/demoCallControl</item>

<item label="Use CTI API" name="reqUseApi" sortOrder="3">true</item>

what value should give fio reqUseApi for this to be worked?

How can i set up my own open cti adapter in cloud? Is it need extra cost?

I want to pass some data captured in Salesforce to my Open CTI softphone and may have to invoke some event from Salesforce like hangup, transfer etc. Any idea how to achieve that? I can use jQuery to do so. Is there any better way to do so or any inbuilt feature?

Hi All

I am using Open CTI for the integration.

I want to log a phone call in salesforce so that it shows up in all call center reports.

If I use

sforce.interaction.saveLog(object:string, saveParams:string, (optional) callback:function)

then

1. What will be the object name (PhoneCall)?
  2.  how do I associate it with a record so that it shows up in conact activity history 

please suggest 

Hi,

For some reason, it seems extremely challenging to find information on how to create Open CTI softphones, with similar features to the desktop adapter version.

Ultimtalely I'm looking for the source (HTML/JavaScript) for a full-featured Open CTI Softphone, but I'll settle for just the dial-pad if anyones got an example ?

Thanks,

Barry

Hi

As i have submitted the package for the security review process and have received some minor security issues.Which i have resolved it and going forward uploaded the package with the new version and went off for submitting the pakage for security review process from appexchange through the security wizard.At last step for the submitting the package it ask me the payment details.As i have already done the payment in the first time for submitting security review process.Than how do i move forward for resubmitting the package for the security review process.

Thanks,

Atif