• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting this error while openining any article in community. I am using the appexchange app - Knowledge Component for Community Cloud. 
Please suggest what I am missing here.

Thanks in advance!
  • July 03, 2019
We have 2 profile for eg. ABC and XYZ which are of Customer community plus License. I want to create a contact from a custom object[It has a lookup to contact] from profile ABC using standard oob functionality in the community template - Customer Account Portal Template.

I am getting this error. Is there any way to avoid it.

Any help would be much appreciated
  • January 18, 2019
We have 2 profile for eg. ABC and XYZ which are of Customer community plus License. I want to create a contact from a custom object[It has a lookup to contact] from profile ABC using standard oob functionality in the community template - Customer Account Portal Template.

I am getting this error. Is there any way to avoid it.

Any help would be much appreciated
  • January 18, 2019
I am trying to add a visual force page to my salesforce community page, and it worked fine in sandbox. i was able to drag the visual force component onto my community in the builder. but now in my dev environment that component does not exist. any ideas?  Does NOT give me the Visualforce Page option from within Community Builder.  Guessing this is a permissions issue of some sort.  My profile is system admin within each of the sandboxes.

Suggestions please :)

Dan