• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am querying process builders via the metadata api using REST. Example : /services/data/v42.0/tooling/query?q=SELECT+Id,MasterLabel,ProcessType,Status,VersionNumber+FROM+FLOW

I have looked in the salesforce documents but was not able to find a field which will give me the name of the object starting the process builder.
Can someone help?

For a workflow, we can use 'TableEnumOrId' to get this information.

How do we proceed for process builders?

Hi there,

I seem to be having troubling finding some details around limits in Force.com

Yes, there's the gov limits PDF and I found this feature comparison chart for "light" and "enterprise", but neither list things like the limit to the # of cusom fields you can have on your objects. "Enterprise" for Salesforce.com has a limit of 500 (see the gov limits pdf), is Force.com similar?  Is there a limit to the total # of custom objects?  SF.com enterprise is 200, but Force.com is only 10 objects per app?  There's documentation on limits for the # of mass emails you can send in SF.com (1000/day to external addresses), but I haven't seen anything specific to Force.com.

I've mostly worked with the SF.com side of things and not with Force.com as a custom app platform, and I'm finding documentation on some specifics and differences between the two product offerings a little thin and/or confusing.

Thanks for your help!