• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We have a client that is highly integrated with the Content Library system in salesforce. They wanted to use this via salesforce1.

At the moment we have a visual force page which allows them to filter out content documents based on specific search criteria. However I can not find any way to link the user to the ContentDocument ( or ContentVersion ) when the app is being used in salesforce1. I looked into it for quite some time now and google has not proven itself useful in this case. To link to a ContentVersion it is not a standard salesforce link where you just post the sObject Id after the salesforce.com url. Instead the URL is formatted like this: https://SomeServer.salesforce.com/sfc/#version/ContentVersionID .

The way this URL is formatted causes a issue when being used with salesforce1 due to the sforce.one object. Since this object handles all URLs for salesforce when a user clicks on that URL we get a Modal popup which says there is a "Unknown Error : Unexpected token". I tested it and it seems the # is the culprit and sforce.one does not support the # sign in a link.

I also noticed in salesforce1 when you open up a document, such as a pdf, it would not open the ContentDocument page instead it would directly open the PDF.

I simply need a way to link users in salesforce1 vf page with the ContentDocument page, or at the very least directly to the Document which was uploaded. I did look at the VersionData and PathOnClient field, However I am not sure how i would use those, especially without refactoring the whole backend for this application.

Does anyone have any solutions for this or work arounds?

Thank you for taking the time to look at this.

-Dennis
Hello,

We have a client that is highly integrated with the Content Library system in salesforce. They wanted to use this via salesforce1.

At the moment we have a visual force page which allows them to filter out content documents based on specific search criteria. However I can not find any way to link the user to the ContentDocument ( or ContentVersion ) when the app is being used in salesforce1. I looked into it for quite some time now and google has not proven itself useful in this case. To link to a ContentVersion it is not a standard salesforce link where you just post the sObject Id after the salesforce.com url. Instead the URL is formatted like this: https://SomeServer.salesforce.com/sfc/#version/ContentVersionID .

The way this URL is formatted causes a issue when being used with salesforce1 due to the sforce.one object. Since this object handles all URLs for salesforce when a user clicks on that URL we get a Modal popup which says there is a "Unknown Error : Unexpected token". I tested it and it seems the # is the culprit and sforce.one does not support the # sign in a link.

I also noticed in salesforce1 when you open up a document, such as a pdf, it would not open the ContentDocument page instead it would directly open the PDF.

I simply need a way to link users in salesforce1 vf page with the ContentDocument page, or at the very least directly to the Document which was uploaded. I did look at the VersionData and PathOnClient field, However I am not sure how i would use those, especially without refactoring the whole backend for this application.

Does anyone have any solutions for this or work arounds?

Thank you for taking the time to look at this.

-Dennis

Hello every one i want to implement a fucntionality like shoping cart.In this there is a form to fill details,after filling we need to press add ,when we press add the details in form should added to  pageblock table one by one but the records are not commited until we press save button.

In this i have completed adding to pageblock table but facing the problem when saving records can any one help me pls

i am attching my code too

visual force code :

<apex:page standardController="Test_Case_Log__c" extensions="TestClass"  >
    <apex:form id="form">
        <apex:pageMessages />
        <apex:pageBlock >
           <apex:pageBlockButtons >   
                <apex:commandButton value="save" action="{!save1}"  rerender="pbtable"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Information" id="psi" >
                <apex:inputField value="{!testlog.Developer__c}" />
                <apex:inputfield value="{!testlog.name}"  />
                <apex:inputField value="{!testlog.Priority__c}" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!testlog.Test_Cases__c}" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!testlog.Tester__c}" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!testlog.Test_Scenario__c}"  />
            </apex:pageBlockSection>   
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Description" id="psd">
                <apex:inputField value="{!testlog.Expected_Result__c}" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!testlog.Test_Case_Notes__c}" />
            </apex:pageBlockSection>        
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!testlog1}" var="a" id="pbtable"  >
                <apex:column value="{!a.Priority__c}" headerValue="Priority"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.Developer__c}" headerValue="Developer"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.Test_Cases__c}" headerValue="Expected_Result"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.Test_Scenario__c}" headerValue="testscenario"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
            <apex:commandButton action="{!add}" value="add" rerender="form"/>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

public with sharing class TestClass {
    public TestClass(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
    testlog = (Test_Case_Log__c)Controller.getRecord();
        }

public list<Test_Case_Log__c> tdt = new list<Test_Case_Log__c>();
   public  list<Test_Case_Log__c> gettestlog1(){
        return tdt;