• Senior Associate
  • MSCI

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am not sure what I am missing here which leads me to get some error when I include a lightning component in a visual force page.

Let me brief you my scenario:
I have created a lightning component which has some components in it like <ui:inputNumber> and <force:inputField>. I am using the force:inputField component to show a lookup field on a salesforce object. (Let's say case owner lookup). I have added this component in a lightning application and the component is working fine. When I preview the application, I can see it working.. I can select the user name or queue name on  the force:inputField.

Now when I add the same component in a visual force page (used <apex:includeLightning /> tag in VF page :kindly see the attached code) I am getting below exception:
'Something has gone wrong. Assertion Failed!: Abstract component without provider def cannot be instantiated : markup://force:inputField : undefined. Please try again. '
 Any idea?
Hello,
I have a lightning component defined and i am using below tag to define the salesforce lookup field for owner.
<force:inputField class="slds-input"
                         aura:id="CaswOwner" value="{!v.case.OwnerId}" required="true"/>

The above component renders correctly in a lightning application, but when i use the same component in a visualfrocep page i am getting below error:
'Something has gone wrong. Assertion Failed!: Abstract component without provider def cannot be instantiated : markup://force:inputField : undefined. Please try again. '
Can anyone help me this?

Hi ,

I am using a barseries in my page, and i want to reset the highlightColor and highlightStroke color of the bar.

I tried it with using the below syntax:

<apex:barSeries orientation="vertical" axis="bottom" xField="month" yField="average" title="Avg SLA" highlight="true" highlightStroke="rgb(206,222,29)" highlightColor="rgb(206,222,29)" />

But it is not working,still it is using the default color.

Any one experienced the same problem? Please help me with this.. Urgent..

I am not sure what I am missing here which leads me to get some error when I include a lightning component in a visual force page.

Let me brief you my scenario:
I have created a lightning component which has some components in it like <ui:inputNumber> and <force:inputField>. I am using the force:inputField component to show a lookup field on a salesforce object. (Let's say case owner lookup). I have added this component in a lightning application and the component is working fine. When I preview the application, I can see it working.. I can select the user name or queue name on  the force:inputField.

Now when I add the same component in a visual force page (used <apex:includeLightning /> tag in VF page :kindly see the attached code) I am getting below exception:
 Any idea?
Hello,
I have a lightning component defined and i am using below tag to define the salesforce lookup field for owner.
<force:inputField class="slds-input"
                         aura:id="CaswOwner" value="{!v.case.OwnerId}" required="true"/>

The above component renders correctly in a lightning application, but when i use the same component in a visualfrocep page i am getting below error:
Can anyone help me this?

Hi ,

I am using a barseries in my page, and i want to reset the highlightColor and highlightStroke color of the bar.

I tried it with using the below syntax:

<apex:barSeries orientation="vertical" axis="bottom" xField="month" yField="average" title="Avg SLA" highlight="true" highlightStroke="rgb(206,222,29)" highlightColor="rgb(206,222,29)" />

But it is not working,still it is using the default color.

Any one experienced the same problem? Please help me with this.. Urgent..