• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are connecting to salesforce via IFTTT. This is an automation service. We log in to IFTTT, and connect to salesforce by entering my admin salesforce credentials. IFTTT connection works for a little while, and then a few hours later the connection breaks to salesforce. We have asked IFTTT to check their logs and found the following error, they said it is something we need to resolve with salesforce directly??

"Hi Dale,
We're getting an error on the Salesforce service with a few of your Applets. You can send this over to the Salesforce support contact for further assistance.
error_message: 'com.ifttt.finesse.CouldNotParseAPIResponseException: Could not extract
a com.ifttt.credential.InvalidTokenResponse from the response.'
Thanks,
The IFTTT Team"

Please assist, thanks!
I need a saviour here! I am really stuck. I imported alot of data today, after which my users started receiving the following error when saving records (contact records, and listing records)

"Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 005b0000000F9Kc/00Db0000000JqlC

ListingTrigger_Clone: execution of BeforeUpdate

caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)

Trigger.ListingTrigger_Clone: line 111, column 1"

Yes i understand this error and have done the research on it. Eventually to allow my company to continue working, i deleted all the data that i imported, and the bizarre thing is that this error still occurs. I have no clue what the problem could be, there is now currently not one object in the system that has more than 100 000 rows, so how is it possible that more than 100 000 are being returned? Especially considering that everything was working fine before importing the data. Error started occuring after data import, then i undid the data import yet error still remains.

Please help!

The code on line 111 above is the following:

if(Trigger.IsBefore){       system.debug('setPropertyOwner++-->'+setPropertyOwner);                Map<Id,contact> mapPropertyOwnerContacts = New Map<Id,contact>([SELECT Id,Name,MobilePhone,Email,Work_Title__c,FirstName,LastName,             Last_Enquired_Date__c,Max_Price__c,Area_Multi__c,Bedrooms__c, ContactType__c,Preferred_Finance__c, Buyer_Source__c,               Buying_Temperature__c,Set_Listing_Matchings_to_Do_not_call__c FROM Contact WHERE Id in: setPropertyOwner or Name =: UserInfo.getName()               or (Buying_Temperature__c <> 'Not Looking' AND Set_Listing_Matchings_to_Do_not_call__c = FALSE                AND Bedrooms__c <> null AND Max_Price__c <> null AND Area_Multi__c <> null)]);         for(Contact objCon: mapPropertyOwnerContacts.values()){             if(setPropertyOwner.size()>0 && setPropertyOwner.contains(objCon.Id)){                 mapPropertyOwnerContact.put(objCon.Id,objCon);             }             if(objCon.Name == UserInfo.getName()){                 callerContact.Add(objCon);             }             if(objCon.Buying_Temperature__c != 'Not Looking' && objCon.Set_Listing_Matchings_to_Do_not_call__c == FALSE                && objCon.Bedrooms__c != null && objCon.Max_Price__c != null && objCon.Area_Multi__c != null){                 contacts.Add(objCon);             }         }     }    

• September 29, 2015

I am trying to get the value 'S848270' out of the following text string... 

"Tel: 0712222222
Email: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Your property: BEREA, 8 Tudhope Heights, Corner Primrose & Tudhope
Street (S848270)
Message: Hi Obotseng Phokompe, I found this listing on Private Property
and would like more information."

I am trying to use the following reg expression.  'S[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]'

When i test it in a 3rd party reg expression tool it finds the value ok. But in my apex code it is not finding a match for some reason? Do i need to try put other characters into the reg expression because i am using apex? I have no idea why its not working if it appears to work in the 3rd party reg expression matching tool.

Hi all

I know how to deploy changes to my apex class from the sandbox. I create an outbound change-set while logged into sandbox, and upload it. I then log into the production org and go to the inbound changesets to deploy it. This works fine.

What i would like to know is, if i wanted to make changes in the developer console for the production org directly and didnt want to have to go the changeset route, is it possible for me to do this? (saving the class in the prodcution org developer console does not deploy it automatically...is there something i am missing here?

Thanks a mill

I have created one Aura component and I added beforeunload event in the init function so I am not able to catch beforunload event when I refresh the community page.
It is working in the normal salesforce page when Tab is getting close, the Browser is getting close and even refresh the page.
But when we use it in community page there is not working for a refresh. it is not a calling function.
Please can anyone help?
Thanks! 

doInit : function(component, event, helper) {       
        var closeCase = function(event){ 
             helper.handleCloseCase(component, event, helper);
         } 
         window.parent.addEventListener('unload', closeCase);
}
I need a saviour here! I am really stuck. I imported alot of data today, after which my users started receiving the following error when saving records (contact records, and listing records)

"Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 005b0000000F9Kc/00Db0000000JqlC

ListingTrigger_Clone: execution of BeforeUpdate

caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)

Trigger.ListingTrigger_Clone: line 111, column 1"

Yes i understand this error and have done the research on it. Eventually to allow my company to continue working, i deleted all the data that i imported, and the bizarre thing is that this error still occurs. I have no clue what the problem could be, there is now currently not one object in the system that has more than 100 000 rows, so how is it possible that more than 100 000 are being returned? Especially considering that everything was working fine before importing the data. Error started occuring after data import, then i undid the data import yet error still remains.

Please help!

The code on line 111 above is the following:

if(Trigger.IsBefore){       system.debug('setPropertyOwner++-->'+setPropertyOwner);                Map<Id,contact> mapPropertyOwnerContacts = New Map<Id,contact>([SELECT Id,Name,MobilePhone,Email,Work_Title__c,FirstName,LastName,             Last_Enquired_Date__c,Max_Price__c,Area_Multi__c,Bedrooms__c, ContactType__c,Preferred_Finance__c, Buyer_Source__c,               Buying_Temperature__c,Set_Listing_Matchings_to_Do_not_call__c FROM Contact WHERE Id in: setPropertyOwner or Name =: UserInfo.getName()               or (Buying_Temperature__c <> 'Not Looking' AND Set_Listing_Matchings_to_Do_not_call__c = FALSE                AND Bedrooms__c <> null AND Max_Price__c <> null AND Area_Multi__c <> null)]);         for(Contact objCon: mapPropertyOwnerContacts.values()){             if(setPropertyOwner.size()>0 && setPropertyOwner.contains(objCon.Id)){                 mapPropertyOwnerContact.put(objCon.Id,objCon);             }             if(objCon.Name == UserInfo.getName()){                 callerContact.Add(objCon);             }             if(objCon.Buying_Temperature__c != 'Not Looking' && objCon.Set_Listing_Matchings_to_Do_not_call__c == FALSE                && objCon.Bedrooms__c != null && objCon.Max_Price__c != null && objCon.Area_Multi__c != null){                 contacts.Add(objCon);             }         }     }    

• September 29, 2015

I am trying to get the value 'S848270' out of the following text string... 

"Tel: 0712222222
Email: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Your property: BEREA, 8 Tudhope Heights, Corner Primrose & Tudhope
Street (S848270)
Message: Hi Obotseng Phokompe, I found this listing on Private Property
and would like more information."

I am trying to use the following reg expression.  'S[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]'

When i test it in a 3rd party reg expression tool it finds the value ok. But in my apex code it is not finding a match for some reason? Do i need to try put other characters into the reg expression because i am using apex? I have no idea why its not working if it appears to work in the 3rd party reg expression matching tool.

Hi all

I know how to deploy changes to my apex class from the sandbox. I create an outbound change-set while logged into sandbox, and upload it. I then log into the production org and go to the inbound changesets to deploy it. This works fine.

What i would like to know is, if i wanted to make changes in the developer console for the production org directly and didnt want to have to go the changeset route, is it possible for me to do this? (saving the class in the prodcution org developer console does not deploy it automatically...is there something i am missing here?

Thanks a mill