• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I recently started using a new laptop with the fancy Vista OS, and have since been unable to perform a successful mail merge. I've read about some problems with this in Office 2007, but I have Office 2003 installed on this machine. I'm also using IE, not Firefox, for mail merges. I can't seem to find any help online, but I doubt I'm the only person who is experiencing this problem. Any suggestions?

Error message:

Naturally, the the file that it's apparently referring to ("Cannot create a file when that file already exists" ) does not exist.

Thanks for any help.
  • March 15, 2007
I recently started using a new laptop with the fancy Vista OS, and have since been unable to perform a successful mail merge. I've read about some problems with this in Office 2007, but I have Office 2003 installed on this machine. I'm also using IE, not Firefox, for mail merges. I can't seem to find any help online, but I doubt I'm the only person who is experiencing this problem. Any suggestions?

Error message:

Naturally, the the file that it's apparently referring to ("Cannot create a file when that file already exists" ) does not exist.

Thanks for any help.
  • March 15, 2007

Error message:

Thanks for any help.
  • March 15, 2007